Property dispute: The Record for Wednesday, April 19, 2017
April 20, 2017
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
8:28 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of identity theft in the 1100 block of 13th Street. Someone had a computer stolen, and someone used it to open accounts.
10:51 a.m. A person came to the police department with information about possible drug activity in Steamboat.
11:37 a.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters were called to help with a gas leak in the 600 block of Yampa Street. A construction worker hit a gas line.
1:12 p.m. Officers were called to a report of former students who were not supposed to be on the Steamboat Springs High School campus. A trespass warning was issued.
2:41 p.m. Officers were called to a report of theft in the first block of Anglers Drive. Two friends were having a disagreement about a sweatshirt and a video game.
4:46 p.m. Routt County Sheriff's Office deputies were called to a report of an unattended death in the 29500 block of Elk View Drive. A homeowner went to check on a man living in the caretaker unit and discovered he was dead. There was nothing suspicious about the death, and toxicology tests will help determine a cause of death.
11:19 p.m. Officers were called to check on a suspicious vehicle in the 3000 block of Laurel Lane. It was believed a bear had been around the car.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- U.S. News names Steamboat Springs among top 15 small towns to visit in the USA
- Rabbit Ears Peak erosion goes viral on social media and spurs some to ponder new names
- Steamboat Free Summer Concert Series Guide: The band rundown of 2017 headliners
- Closure area addresses illegal trails on Buffalo Mountain
- Woman drinks cleaning solution: The Record for Tuesday, June 20, 2017