Loud construction noise: The Record for Monday, May 15, 2017
May 16, 2017
Monday, May 15, 2017
7:02 a.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters were called to help a person with a medical problem in the 500 block of Rollingstone Drive.
10:08 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a person in the 1600 block of Red Hawk Court who wanted to report fraud related to a bank account.
10:45 a.m. Officers were called to a report of items taken from a car in the first block of Park Avenue.
2 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a person who had questions about sexual assault.
7:11 p.m. Officers were called to a report of loud construction noise occurring after 7 p.m. at 12th and Oak streets.
10:16 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious person in a building in the 2100 block of Resort Drive. The person ran away and could not be located.
11:32 p.m. Steamboat firefighters were called to help a person with a medical problem in the 3200 block of South Lincoln Avenue.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Bear tries to break into doughnut delivery vehicle in Steamboat Springs
- Man who died after fleeing Steamboat police drowned
- Steamboat Parks and Rec Commission OKs new off-leash dog areas
- Buffalo Pass Road too rugged? Forest Service officials eye improvements
- Cooking With: Smell That Bread Bakery featuring its newly renovated location