Firefighters respond to wildfire near Oak Creek: The Record for Sunday, May 14, 2017
May 15, 2017
12:29 a.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a report of an assault at Strawberry Hot Springs.
1:16 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of gunshots in the 2900 block of Laurel Lane.
3:11 a.m. Deputies were called to a report of a possible drunken driver near mile marker 147 of U.S. Highway 40.
11:38 a.m. Someone stopped by the police station to report a theft.
2:12 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a hit and run in the City Market parking lot.
4:48 p.m. FIrefighters were called to help extinguish a widlfire near the intersection of Routt County roads 27 and 37 in Oak Creek. The fire burned through oak brush before it reportedly burnt itself out Monday morning.
9:06 p.m. Deputies were called to help find a runaway child in Yampa.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Bear tries to break into doughnut delivery vehicle in Steamboat Springs
- Man who died after fleeing Steamboat police drowned
- Steamboat Parks and Rec Commission OKs new off-leash dog areas
- Buffalo Pass Road too rugged? Forest Service officials eye improvements
- Cooking With: Smell That Bread Bakery featuring its newly renovated location