Community members, elected officials help CNCC commemorate new Craig campus
August 9, 2011
New CNCC Craig campus at a glance:
• The academic building, which encompasses 70,000 square feet, will be used for the school’s nursing program and general education.
• The career technical center is 14,000 square feet and will be used for cosmetology, massage therapy, auto technical, CPR, EMS and other programs.
• The auto technical program will also have its own 4,000-square-foot building when construction is completed in December.
• The total cost of the academic building, career technical center, and auto tech building is $28.6 million.
• Other plans for the Craig campus include a new residence hall, which could possibly be built for the fall 2012 semester.
“CNCC is here to serve the community, and as long it’s here to do that it’ll be successful.”
— John Boyd, former Colorado Northwestern Community College president, at Monday’s ribbon-cutting ceremony at the school’s new Craig campus