Carnival poster raises $10,622 for Steamboat Winter Sports Club
May 5, 2017
Steamboat Springs — Steamboat Sotheby's International Realty confirms it donated $10,622 to the Steamboat Springs Winter Sports Club from its 2017 Winter Carnival Poster Program.
"The SSWSC thanks the Steamboat Sotheby's International Realty team for their creativity and effort in commissioning original artwork that honors and pays tribute to Winter Carnival and also provides critical funds to support the athletes of the SSWSC," Winter Sports Club Executive Director Jim Boyne said. "This project has been fun for all of us and has been a resounding success, raising more than $25,000 in the last 2 years. We look forward to our continued partnership with Steamboat Sotheby's and are excited to see the continued creation of artwork that embodies all of the heritage, spirit and history of our unique Winter Carnival."
Over its first two years, Sotheby's International Realty has contributed more than $25,000 to the club through the program.
Yohannan joins Colorado Group Realty team
Tara Yohannan has joined the Colorado Group Realty team.
"We are thrilled to have Tara join our elite team. She was invited to join CGR, because many of us who worked with her in recent years were impressed by her professionalism and focus on customer service. As a longtime local and a volunteer with STARS, Tara understands Steamboat and what makes Yampa Valley so special," CGR owner/broker Martin Dragnev said.
Yohannon and her husband have called the Yampa Valley home since 2001.
Recommended Stories For You
Prior to her career in real estate, Yohannan worked for local law enforcement for nearly five years, creating genuine relationships and friendships with the community. Yohannan moved on to work for more than nine years as operation’s manager, then as database administrator, for a local, privately-owned registered investment advisor Barron's ranked among the world's Top 20 hedge funds in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Both careers have given Yohannan an in-depth appreciation of the importance of confidentiality, integrity and transparency.
"It’s difficult to sum up in a few short sentences why Steamboat is such a special place," Yohannon said. "Steamboat is more than a place; it’s a community."
Yohannan may be reached at 970-819-7785 or at email@example.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Couple opens up-cycled furniture shop in downtown Steamboat
- Four decades at Steamboat Ski Area and still loving their jobs
- HGTV’s Log Cabin Living visits Steamboat, Stagecoach
- Homes going fast in Emerald Heights development
- RiverView: Hundreds of millions of dollars in new downtown Steamboat development
- Families, police search for runaway teens from Steamboat
- Lawsuit claims former Steamboat Springs City Councilman owes former ranch owners $2.3M for unpaid loan
- Steamboat Springs teens missing since Monday found safe
- Credit card skimmers found at Steamboat gas station
- Teen remains in critical condition after falling from fourth-floor balcony at Aspen’s Hotel Colorado