Business briefs: Colorado Group Realty welcomes new associate
April 29, 2017
Becky Wydra has joined the Colorado Group Realty team. She is the newest associate, which includes a group of more than 60 owners and associates, according to a news release from Colorado Group Realty.
A lifetime Colorado resident, Wydra has a true grasp on the Rocky Mountain spirit and what makes living in Colorado so special. She and her husband moved to Steamboat Springs after looking for a better place to raise their family. She wanted a town that had a world-class ski resort but also a strong community with a small-town feel.
After searching in Wyoming, Montana, Idaho and other resorts in Colorado, Wydra and her family found Steamboat at the top of their list.
Wydra’s interest in the real estate market began at an early age. Just out of college, she bought her first home, and soon after, she bought her first investment property.
During the past 11 years, she has gained experience in investment properties, ranging from fix and flips to property management. She has a passion for real estate, loves the details and truly enjoys helping people.
Wydra can be reached at 303-249-3010 or at email@example.com.
Lile joins RE/MAX Partners
Kristin Lile, with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate industry, has joined RE/MAX Partners in Steamboat Springs as a broker associate.
Lile began her career in the title business, working as a title policy verifier and later, as a real estate/loan closer for title companies and law firms in Tennessee, South Carolina and the Front Range of Colorado. She obtained her Colorado Real Estate license in 2007.
"We are delighted to have Kristin join our team,” managing broker Kim Kreissig said. "Her delightful spirit and complete professionalism will undoubtedly bring her great success!"
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Real estate transactions for April 29 through May 4
- SEC filing reveals details of Intrawest sale, including 170 potential bidders
- RiverView: Hundreds of millions of dollars in new downtown Steamboat development
- Real estate transactions for April 13 through 19
- Buyers picked during lottery for Vail’s 32 deed-restricted Chamonix townhomes
- U.S. News names Steamboat Springs among top 15 small towns to visit in the USA
- How to tube like a pro in Steamboat Springs
- Jail Report for June 17 to June 23, 2017
- Survey shows strong support for a sin tax in Steamboat Springs
- Cooking With: Phenomenal Falafel offers creative taste to Steamboat in new location