Jail Report for April 26 to May 2, 2014

Jail Report

The following is a list of people booked into Routt County Jail on suspicion of the listed charges. The arresting agency is listed in parentheses.

Saturday, April 26

Daniel M. Keach, 27 — failure to appear in court, fugitive of justice (Steamboat Springs Police Department)

Jessie A. Partlow, 29 — third-degree assault, menacing (Oak Creek Police Department)

Sunday, April 27

Adam M. Frieler, 26 — DUI, open alcohol beverage container, failure to signal, careless driving (SSPD)

Jesse N. Junker, 29 — DUI, careless driving (SSPD)

Mitchel E. Roberts, 23 — failure to appear in court (SSPD)

Jeffrey Taylor, 38 — unsafe backing, reckless driving, hit unattended vehicle, failure to notify police (SSPD)

Monday, April 28

Kyle R. Mathis, 27 — speeding, DUI, driving under revocation/suspension/denial (SSPD)

Richard D. McAndrew, 23 — felony second-degree burglary, felony identity theft, third-degree burglary, felony forgery, theft (SSPD)

Tuesday, April 29

Joshua D. McEntee, 37 — violation of protection order (Hayden Police Department)

Wednesday, April 30

No arrests

Thursday, May 1

No arrests

Friday, May 2

No arrests

Comments

Fred Duckels 4 months ago

Pot is gradually neutering the gene pool.

JJ Southard 4 months ago

Fred likes to run his mouth. It's contagious. And yes, Fred, being Captn Duckels, DOES hold responsibility in his businesses shortcomings. He loves to dog on others. So he can't handle it. Thanks John, have a great day. Sure glad Im not part the Duckels or Bailey "gene pool".

john bailey 4 months ago

JJ ,...so just what is your beef with Fred ? what harm has he caused you ?

mark hartless 4 months ago

Throwing an accidental death up in the face of a person just because you disagree with his opinions.... now THAT'S classy... high intellect on display...

I'm sure THEY are glad you'r not part of their gene-pool too.

bill schurman 4 months ago

Mark, what's with all the trash piled on Fred ?? I may disagree with his comment, but I sure as heck to not take it personally.

john bailey 4 months ago

correct me if I am wrong , but didn't a cap come off a small line under pressure for testing and the resulting pressure release entered the guys ear canal and rupture some vital soft tissues thus killing him . and so the General is totally at fault not the sub performing the work. and um, uh , anybody else die on a Duckles job I am not aware of ? come on JJ would you answer my first question to you.......

bill schurman 3 months, 4 weeks ago

Sorry, Mark, I was not referring to you regarding the trashing of Fred. I agree with you. Go figure.

mark hartless 4 months ago

I see Southard's comment was scrubbed.

I just don't get that...

Dan Kuechenmeister 4 months ago

Seems like it was worse then anything Steve Mendell posted but what are the rules and how are they applied

rhys jones 4 months ago

While I agree with JJ that Fred's original comment was pointless, self-serving, and argumentative, his knee-jerk reaction went somewhat overboard, sidetracking whatever original subject there was with irrelevancies -- yet was not libelous or slanderous, just in bad taste -- let the readers judge for themselves.

I'm treading lightly -- the red pencil is getting trigger-happy.

john bailey 3 months, 4 weeks ago

nothing worse than a trigger-happy red pencil......~;0)...hula hula....