Good morning Steamboat Today readers.
Read the eEdition. View the daily photo gallery with staff and reader photos. You also can follow news and updates throughout the day on Facebook and Twitter.
• A new-to-town sports event company is hoping to put a little color into Steamboat Springs, and its next attempt will bring out the whole rainbow. Color Run set to splash into Steamboat next month
• The Bust of Steamboat returns on Saturday. Bust of Steamboat returns
• It's homecoming week in Hayden as local students will be holding a weeklong black-and-orange celebration in anticipation of Friday's high school football game and Saturday's volleyball match, both against the Rangely Panthers. Hayden homecoming week will paint town black, orange
• The Steamboat Springs High School tennis team capped a strong weekend on Saturday at a Littleton tournament, and now the squad is preparing for its final homestand of the season. Steamboat tennis shows well in weekend tournament
• A big Friday night of football and the summer's final Steamboat Springs Running Series race defined the weekend for Routt County sports. Weekend sports roundup for Sept. 23
Monday Medical: New surgical technique resolves hip pain
Gardening with Deb Babcock: Use garden pesticides safely
Steamboar briefs: Biomimicry presentation on bears, tribes is Tuesday
The Record for Saturday, Sept. 21, 2013