Good morning Steamboat Today readers.
Read the eEdition. View the daily photo gallery with staff and reader photos.
• A Routt County jury this week has been hearing testimony in a sexual assault trial involving a 39-year-old Stagecoach man and a boy who was 7 years old at the time. Routt County man standing trial for sexual assault on child
• Until February, a new fire station was included in all of the city's multiple proposals to relocate its emergency services out of the existing headquarters on Yampa Street. As city's plans for new police station progress, proposal for new fire station on pause
• Members of the Routt County Planning Commission will make a field trip to North Routt to visit the Hahn's Peak Roadhouse and walk the site in advance of Thursday's meeting. Hahn's Peak Roadhouse returns to Routt County Planning Commission to expand guest services
• A 23-year-old Steamboat Springs man was arrested Tuesday afternoon on suspicion of indecent exposure. Steamboat Springs man suspected of indecent exposure
• Organizers hope money raised from a local golf tournament will help young people recognize the signs, help raise awareness and help prevent suicide in the future. Steamboat golf tournament raises money for suicide prevention
• On Wednesday at Legacy Stadium in Aurora, Air Academy was a bit better and a bit more disciplined, coming away with a 6-4 win. For that, it will play for the school’s first state championship. Sailors boys lacrosse sunk by penalties at state semifinals
Steamboat briefs: Lolo Thornton awarded Montana State scholarship
Luke Graham: Hiester wraps 40-year lacrosse career
Mary Walker: Educational support in Kenya
The Record for Tuesday, May 14, 2013