- Building-use tax collections were up 155 percent over April 2012, bringing in $86,179. The building-use tax now has collected $126,487 through the first four months of 2013, up 112 percent from the same period a year ago.
- The city’s accommodations tax on nightly lodging rentals brought in $13,061 in April, down 15.7 percent from a year ago. However, year-to-date collections are up 7.8 percent.
- The air service tax collected $58,912 in April, down 0.5 percent from April 2012. But the tax that helps fund airline guarantees for ski season flights into Yampa Valley Regional Airport has collected $436,121 this year, up 20.34 percent from the first four months of 2012.
City of Steamboat Springs April sales tax collections down slightly
Updated June 4, 2013 at 2:14 p.m.
More like this story
- Final April report shows slight improvement in Steamboat Springs sales tax collections
- Steamboat's final April sales tax report shows 3.4 percent dip
- Steamboat's April sales tax receipts are down 4 percent from 2010
- Steamboat Springs sales tax revenue inches up in October
- April sales tax report shows modest gain for Steamboat