Craig City Council introduces ordinance to prohibit retail marijuana establishments
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
More like this story
- Moffat County and city of Craig pass emergency moratoriums on so-called 'pot clubs'
- Steamboat Briefs: Oak Creek Town Board to consider new appointment
- Steamboat Springs morning roundup for Thursday, July 25
- Steamboat Springs City Council passes temporary emergency ordinance banning private marijuana clubs
- Steamboat Springs City Council to consider temporary ban on pot clubs