Good morning Steamboat Today readers.
Read the eEdition. View the daily photo gallery with staff and reader photos. You also can follow news and updates throughout the day on Facebook and Twitter.
• The new restrictions mostly will affect those who choose to camp outside of designated campgrounds, and won't spoil the plans of anyone in the city limits who want to set off legal fireworks that don't leave the ground. Routt County prepares to enact Stage 1 fire restrictions Tuesday
• There were eight days in June, one of them as recently as June 23 when the overnight low sank to the 30s and just three nights when it stayed above the 50-degree mark. June 2013 saw 14 days when high temperatures in Steamboat didn't reach 80 degrees
• Detailed rules for how recreational pot in Colorado should be grown and sold starting next year were released Monday. Rules announced for recreational marijuana sales in Colorado
• Search and rescue crews are combing the Wind River Range of Wyoming, looking for Randy Udall, the 61-year-old brother of Sen. Mark Udall, D-Colorado, who has not reported in after a solo backpack trip. Brother of Sen. Mark Udall missing after solo hike in Wyoming
• Great pitching and a handful of offensive explosions powered the Steamboat Springs American Legion baseball team to a 3-1 record Saturday and Sunday as the team went 3-1 in a pair of doubleheaders against competition from around the region. Steamboat's American Legion baseball team records strong weekend
• Former high school and college standout hopes his camps will offer next generation of hockey players a chance to see what it takes to make it to the next level. Former high school, college hockey standout brings camps to Steamboat Springs
Jimmy Westlake: The season of the Scorpion
Joel Reichenberger: Photography in the thrill of the chase
Tom Ross: Consider leaving your Super Soaker Hydro Cannon at home until after Steamboat's July 4 parade
The Record for Sunday, June 30, 2013