Good morning Steamboat Today readers.
Read the eEdition here. View the daily photo gallery with staff and reader photos here.
Find all our coverage of Steamboat Ski Area's 50th anniversary at SteamboatToday.com/50th.
• The recent dry pattern over Steamboat Springs isn't expected to hold up this week as snow returns to the forecast. Cold, snowy week expected in Steamboat Springs
• Monday is the last day community members can apply for an open seat on the Steamboat Springs School Board. Deadline to apply for open Steamboat School Board seat is Monday
• Before it adjourns Tuesday night, the Steamboat Springs City Council could receive a pay raise, endorse a plan to add Steamboat's downtown historic district to the National Register of Historic places and modify the sales contract for the city's downtown emergency services building. Steamboat City Council to revisit sales contract for downtown building
• It was a big day for Steamboat Springs Winter Sports Club moguls skiers, who loaded up the top of the standings in a dual moguls event at Steamboat Ski Area. Steamboat Winter Sports Club sweeps dual moguls event
• Bryan Fletcher led the U.S. team with a 22nd place finish at a Nordic Combined World Cup event in Germany. Steamboat's Bryan Fletcher leads U.S. in World Cup
The Record for Saturday, Jan. 5
Steamboat briefs: Registration now open for free Shakespeare workshop
Deb Babcock: Curious flora that feed on fauna
Monday Medical: It takes courage
County Agenda for Jan. 7 and 8