Good morning Steamboat Today readers.
Read the eEdition. View the daily photo gallery with staff and reader photos.
Read the Sunday feature on backcountry skiing.
• A Steamboat Springs woman was arrested Sunday morning after she crashed her vehicle after a short chase on U.S. Highway 40 west of downtown. Woman arrested after short car chase and crash west of downtown Steamboat
• There was no shortage of hot topics to discuss Sunday during freshman State Rep. Diane Mitsch Bush's first town hall meeting Sunday with her constituents here in Steamboat Springs. State Rep. Diane Mitsch Bush holds first town hall with Routt County constituents
• The 100th Winter Carnival was a little bit bigger and a little bit better than many before it, 13-year-old Brenden Andrews explained. And it had to be. 100th Winter Carnival comes to a close
• The Hayden and Soroco high school wrestling teams got in their final work of the regular season Saturday and both reported goods results from a duals tournament in Meeker. Routt County wrestling teams wrap up regular season
• Tim Magill has been jumping in Steamboat Springs for 50 years, but he's never had a jump quite like the one he had on Sunday. Magill grabs podium finish at annual gelande jumping event
Steamboat briefs: Yampatika summer camp to be held for ages 5 to 14
Monday Medical: Light therapy can uplift winter moods
County Agenda for Feb. 11 and 12
Deb Babcock: A bold-leaved plant for your home
The Record for Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013