Steamboat Springs City Council and Routt County Board of Commissioners to discuss county's opposition to downtown URA
Monday, February 11, 2013
- Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 5 p.m.
- Centennial Hall, 124 10th St., Steamboat Springs
- All ages / Free
Do you agree with the Routt County Board of Commissioners' objection to the proposed downtown urban renewal authority?
- Yes, it's not fair to impact tax revenue the county receives without its input. 49%
- Yes, the URA would increase property tax bills for residents. 15%
- No, the county doesn't have a say in the downtown Steamboat business district. 32%
- I'm not sure. 5%
117 total votes.
More like this story
- Plans for downtown URA continue despite concerns from Routt County commissioners
- Steamboat Springs morning roundup for Tuesday, Feb. 12
- Steamboat Springs morning roundup for Thursday, Feb. 14
- Steamboat Springs City Council to consider extending Interim City Manager Deb Hinsvark's contract
- Steamboat Springs morning roundup for Wednesday, April 17