Good morning Steamboat Today readers.
Read the eEdition. View the daily photo gallery with staff and reader photos.
• Hayden Valley Elementary School will be closed Monday due to a "major water damage issue," according to the school district's website. Hayden Valley Elementary School to be closed Monday due to water damage
• The Steamboat Springs Education Fund Board soon will embark on its annual task of weighing millions of dollars in grant requests from Routt County's three school districts. Education Fund Board receives $2.75 million in grant requests
• The proposed sale of Steamboat Springs' downtown public safety building could be delayed by more than a year because the city has learned it will cost a lot more than originally thought to temporarily house its police force in the Iron Horse Inn. Proposed sale of downtown emergency services building hits new snag
• Tanner Guire and Kent Miller led the Hayden High School wrestling team Saturday at a meet in Center. Hayden wrestlers compete in Center
• The Steamboat Springs Winter Sports Club Alpine skiers claimed a heap of podium finishes Saturday and Sunday at a pair of races in Steamboat. Steamboat skiers come up big
• A United States Nordic combined team skied to seventh place Sunday in a World Cup competition in Sochi, Russia. World Cup squad 7th in relay
Ski Haus Classic Race results from Sunday
Deb Babcock: Can we grow tomatoes indoors?
Monday Medical: Reduce your risk of frostbite
Heritage Christian School lunch menus for week of Feb. 4
Steamboat briefs: Bruggink on president’s list at Wayland Baptist
The Record for Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013