Good morning Steamboat Today readers.
Read the eEdition here. View the daily photo gallery with staff and reader photos.
Read our Sunday feature on the effect of immigration reform on Steamboat students.
• To give Hayden pastor Doug Zirkle the new kidney he needed to survive, Mike Markle had to overcome challenge after challenge. Hayden preacher Doug Zirkle back to work after successful kidney transplant
• City officials have said residents here will have an important voice in the upcoming discussions over how to regulate recreational marijuana in the city that overwhelmingly approved its legalization. Steamboat City Council to tackle timeline for recreational marijuana ordinance
• Steamboat got a day of good pitching, but still had to split a doubleheader Saturday with Eagle Valley. Steamboat earns split in baseball doubleheader
• The Yampa Valley Golf course in Craig has opened for the season a bit earlier than expected thanks to a string of warm days, new pro David Hardison said Saturday morning. Yampa Valley Golf Course in Craig opens for season
• It was an up-and-down week for Steamboat Springs High School sports, but one filled with plenty of thrilling games, including overtime thrillers. High School sports roundup for April 1
$20M summer recreation upgrade planned for Breckenridge Ski Resort
Monday Medical: Diabetes education event April 8
Deb Babcock: Pairings that complement your garden
Steamboat briefs: Vote for Steamboat projects to receive grant funding
The Record for Saturday, March 30, 2013