Overnight rain boosts Steamboat's October total to nearly an inch
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
- For local weather conditions and recent coverage of Steamboat Springs weather, visit SteamboatToday.com/weather
- View webcams of Steamboat Springs at SteamboatToday.com/webcams
- For weather information from the National Weather Service, including storm warnings and advisories, visit www.wrh.noaa.gov/
- The Colorado Department of Transportation provides road conditions, closures and traffic cameras at www.cotrip.org. For travel information by phone, call 511 from anywhere in Colorado or dial 303-639-1111.
- Find information about avalanche danger and conditions at the Colorado Avalanche Information Center website: www.avalanche.state.co.us.
More like this story
- Rain, but no snow in overnight forecast for Steamboat Springs
- Tuesday rain boosts Steamboat's July rainfall total
- Storm drops 0.9 inches of rain on Oak Creek, lights up Steamboat skies
- City of Steamboat saw 21 inches of snow in October
- Return of seasonal temperatures in the mid-80s forecast for Steamboat Springs