Steamboat Springs sales tax revenue inches up in October
Updated December 4, 2012 at 12:49 p.m.
- Building-use tax collections decreased 15 percent from October 2011 to October 2012. Year-to-date building-use tax collections are down 36.5 percent.
- Accommodations tax revenues ticked up 1.9 percent year over year, from $11,920 in October 2011 to $12,143 this October. Year-to-date collections are up 0.6 percent.
- The city’s new air service tax to help fund airline guarantees for direct flights into Yampa Valley Regional Airport collected $64,091 in October, bringing the year-to-date total to $839,548.
Preliminary October 2012 tax report
More like this story
- Steamboat's final April sales tax report shows 3.4 percent dip
- Steamboat's May sales tax numbers up from 2011
- Steamboat Springs sales tax collections increase in October, marking 8th such month this year
- May final sales tax figures creep up; year-to-date total down slightly
- Steamboat Springs' December sales tax revenues fall by more than 6 percent