Good morning Steamboat Today readers.
Read the eEdition here. View the daily photo gallery with staff and reader photos here. Watch an audio slideshow of the best photos of last week.
• Room 118 fell silent Monday when Steamboat Springs High School football coach Dave Berry showed the small portrait of a smiling Nicholas Pagliaro to a group of the boy's grieving classmates. Steamboat Springs High School students mourn death of classmate
• Next year's budget includes $636,000 to restore the salaries of Routt County employees to pre-2009 levels. The Board of Commissioners will vote on the budget at 3:05 p.m. Tuesday. Routt County poised to pass budget that calls for $48.8 million in 2013 spending
• The next storm system could bring rain to the valley and snow on the mountain at 9,700 feet but not necessarily ideal snowmaking conditions. Steamboat freshens up snowpack with 3 inches of new snow overnight Sunday
• The winter high school sports season kicked off last weekend, and action for most local teams heats up as the week grows on. The week ahead, and behind, in Routt County high school sports
• Many local collegiate athletes got a break over Thanksgiving weekend, but they were back at it this week. Check out how yesterday's high school stars are faring today. Routt County college athletes roundup for Dec. 3
Tom Ross: Could there be more gold in Routt County than there is on reality TV?
Joel Reichenberger: Steamboat wrestling on the rise
Jimmy Westlake: The colors of Orion
Steamboat briefs: Medical Home Community Forum will be held Dec. 11
The Record for Sunday, Dec. 2, 2012
Have anything to say about the new look of SteamboatToday.com? Offer feedback, suggestions or congratulations in the form below.