Updated August 20, 2012 at 6:46 a.m.
Weather: There's a good chance the mountains around Steamboat could see rain Monday, according to a meteorologist with the National Weather Service in Grand Junction. Tubing is back on the Yampa after water releases started Friday. The Yampa was flowing at 102 cubic feet per second Monday morning. Take our poll asking whether or not you're ready for fall.
• About 30 sheep escaping from the Muttin' Bustin' added a little impromptu sheep herding to the last day of the Routt County Fair. Routt County Fair comes to thrilling conclusion
• Lakewood triathlete Cody Waite made it a clean sweep of Steamboat triathlons this summer, adding Sunday’s Steamboat Triathlon crown to the Steamboat Sprint Triathlon he won last month. Racers swarm to Steamboat Triathlon
• Steamboat Springs Police Department officers rode in golf carts to the 12th hole of the Rollingstone Ranch Golf Club on Sunday afternoon to mediate a heated argument between golfers that started over the placement of flags in the holes. Steamboat police respond after golfer reportedly punches another
• "In our area, summer is garlic harvesting time, but the real question is, 'When in summer?'" Jane McLeod: With garlic, timing is everything
• A Colorado educational campaign has started to use humor to help men address issues such as depression, divorce, financial hardship and thoughts of suicide. Monday Medical: Campaign targets men and suicide
• The Record for Aug. 18, 2012
• Steamboat briefs: Section of Buffalo Pass Road closed for tree removal
Nation and world
• The USA Pro Cycling Challenge race starts Monday in Durango. Last year's Vail Pass time trial has been moved to the last day of the race in Denver.
• Northwest Colorado fishing and the Rocky Mountain Angling Club were featured in The New York Times' travel section.
• Striking workers at the South African mine where police shot and killed 34 have until Monday to report back or face dismissal.
• Director Tony Scott died after jumping from a Los Angeles bridge Sunday in an apparent suicide.