- Cindy Maddox Steamboat Springs
- Joseph Salvatore Agnello Jr.
- William Gibson Springfield, Ore.
- Richard M. Hodge Forsyth, Mo.
- Amy Frentress and Tim Frentress, Jr., Hayden, a boy.
- Aneliya Plocheva and Mihail Stoyanova, Steamboat Springs, a girl.
- Rebecca Nicholson and Deyne Nicholson, Clark, a boy.
- Kerry Solomon and Joe Solomon, Steamboat Springs, a boy and a girl.
- Katie Powell and Lynn Powell, Hayden, a boy.
- Garrett and Goldhirsh Engagement
The Hayden High School track and field squad came away with a number of high marks Saturday while competing against some of the region’s best competition at the Rifle Invitational.
By the time I looked down at my cellphone on Saturday and saw Dave Roy’s number, it confirmed things. Baseball in Steamboat still matters.
The Steamboat Tennis Association is selling flower baskets to support youth tennis programs in the Yampa Valley.
Weather Service calling for record highs Monday and Tuesday
During the past four years, the Old Town Hot Springs has hosted its annual Poochy Paddle event in rain, in sleet and in snow. On Sunday, it was held in the heat.
If there were a Best of the Boat category for health library and research center, I could predict the winner: Yampa Valley Medical Center’s Community Health Resource Center.
2 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a suspicious incident in the 1300 block of Manitou Avenue. Police said a homeowner reported they found a stranger using a bathroom in their home. The residents chased the person away.
School districts learn which of their grants made the cut
The Fund Board’s grant committee on Wednesday night spent about five hours paring down a pool of grant requests from $2.7 million to $2.5 million as Routt County school districts learned which of their applications will advance to the Fund Board for a final vote next month.
Recent restrictions on agricultural burns in the Yampa Valley have a lot of us thinking about the potentially hazardous season ahead of us because lack of moisture from this winter’s low amount of snowfall.
County Agenda for April 23 and 24