Camping, parking along roadside to be allowed during Pro Cycling Challenge
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
- Roadside parking and camping can be in place no more than 24 hours in advance of the time the race is expected to pass that location.
- All vehicles, including trailers, must be parked entirely off the traveled portion of the highway, including all shoulders, gore points, divided highway areas and access to private property.
- All vehicles, including trailers, may not pose a safety risk to the motoring public regardless of parking or camping area.
- All spectators will ensure their areas are clean of debris and trash promptly after the race passes.
- If any area becomes overwhelmed with vehicles, including trailers, or the number of vehicles in an area is deemed excessive, CDOT and the State Patrol may clear the area and require vehicles to move to another location.