The Jail Report for April 16 to 22

Saturday, April 16

Brent Clifford Becker, 20, Steamboat Springs — Failure to appear (traffic) (Routt County Sheriff’s Office)

Sunday, April 17

Ray Enrique Calderon 21, Steamboat — Identity theft, unlawful possession and use of a license (Steamboat Springs Police Department)

Coriann Taylor Harding, 28, Steamboat — Third-degree assault, disorderly conduct (SSPD)

Monday, April 18

No arrests.

Tuesday, April 19

No arrests.

Wednesday, April 20

Katherine Kay Dunn, 39, Steamboat — Two counts of possession of a Schedule 2 drug, no interlock device, no turn signal (SSPD)

Thursday, April 21

No arrests.

Friday, April 22

Carey Anne Tilton, 31, Steamboat — Third-degree assault (SSPD)

Comments

max huppert 3 years, 8 months ago

Katherine Dunn? oh my she is such a nice lady I hope her friends will get her help.

muck 3 years, 8 months ago

I thought the sky was falling Captain Joel Rae?

seeuski 3 years, 8 months ago

We have some violent women in Steamboat, any guys out there who can help with their needed therapy?

hereandthere 3 years, 8 months ago

I'm thinking that they could benefit from some mmj.

hereandthere 3 years, 8 months ago

Side note regarding several incidents of public intoxication (including two fights) in the police record. Once again we find that Rae has apparently instructed his troops not to enforce laws on the books against public intoxication, just send them on there way. Can this really be the same official that felt it was necessary to go before the city council and argue that shutting down medicinal mj shops in our town was necessary for public safety. Could it be possible that he forgot the death that our town experienced from the same illegal behavior. I for one would like a more rational approach to the priorities that he is responsible for.

JJ Southard 3 years, 8 months ago

Yes, here&there, same official. City Police "give rides home" to pubilcly intoxicated people in this town almost nightly, I'd bet.

But, medical marijuana is a HUGE problem that must be banned? Really?

obamanation 3 years, 8 months ago

Once other drugs become a pharmasutical. Being caught with it becomes a greater offense I believe a schedule 2. Any way be careful not to piss the Captain off any more cause he could be getting ready to really hammer the marijuana users without a script. Just A warning!!

muck 3 years, 8 months ago

I think we need the National Gaurd in Steamboat. This huge problem we have with Medical Marijuana is out of control and my kid has seen a picture on the paper and i am so scared for his future. How will we ever go on in such a crime ridden place. Next thing you know GOD is going to flood us because we seen pot. OMG! How do all you sleep at night knowing the DEVIL is so close?

dave reynolds 3 years, 8 months ago

Seems to me people are just plain tired of this getting shoved down their throats..fine .. mmj is legal..I could careless either way. I'm sure there are people out there who REALLY do need it and use it responsibly. I also know that there are people out there with cards who take orders from others and go buy it for them. Several friends of mine where absolutely giddy when this law was passed. Both sides need to let a sleeping dog lie by being discrete and responsible reporting.