Kat Kelly: Wildlife in town a beautiful sight

At approximately 12:30 a.m. Wednesday morning, there was a boom, and the dogs let me know we had a visitor. I already knew a bear had found the yummy trash we had thrown in the can earlier that night. When I looked through the window, I saw the most beautiful black bear licking the inside of a Cheerios bag. His back must have been 4 feet high while on all four paws, and he was at least as wide as he was tall.

This creature was not ripping or rifling through the trash; he simply knocked the can over and found an apple core and a little sugar to cure his sweet tooth. After a few minutes - it had to be less then 10 - he simply sauntered off toward the creek.

I had to just sit and watch him, as he was the most beautiful creature I had seen in many years.

We usually pick up dog poop and put it on top of our trash bags because that keeps the critters out. But after working 14 hours straight, at two jobs, I was too tired to go looking in the dark for landmines, and I knew there was nothing in my trash that could hurt wildlife. We must remember that the wildlife we live with is a gift, and we must appreciate its beauty and its grace.

We may want to remember that the wildlife did not ask us to move into their open space and they are very tolerant of our presence. We also should be tolerant of their presence. Try to use the eyes of a child when you see wildlife in your neighborhood, and you see the wonder and beauty that is right in front of you.

Kat Kelly

Steamboat Springs

Comments

Oscar 5 years, 4 months ago

Some nice thoughts about wildlife, which I agree with, but it is still dead wrong to leave garbage out where it will attract bears and other critters. If we do not use bear proof containers, we need to keep our garbage inside an enclosure that critters cannot enter. If we leave our "harmless" garbage out where it will attract bears, some idiot will eventually shoot the bear, and then we will be sad, but it will be partially our fault.

JLM 5 years, 4 months ago

This was obviously a well mannered and couth bear. The bear gives evidence of excellent breeding and manners. Why can't we all just get along? Why can't humans exhibit the same breeding and manners? Who are really the wild animals here?

Gotta run, gonna get a hamburger!

Sheesh!

Bears are dangerous animals and humans should ensure they are not "invited" into contact with humans for simple safety reasons by our own negligence.

Of course, they are pretty damn cute and those stitches don't really hurt too bad!

1999 5 years, 4 months ago

kat...you and people like you are created the problem.

Kat Kelly 5 years, 4 months ago

WOW, I had no idea that my Waste Management approved and Locked trash can was the only on in all of Steamboat that a bear could knock over and get open and that the bears in the Steamboat area only come into town for my trash and my trash alone.

jk 5 years, 4 months ago

Oh brother give me a break. Thanks for contributing to the problem and then having the nerve to write a cutsie little letter about it.

Scott Ford 5 years, 4 months ago

Kat I agree with you that bears are truly wondrous creatures; however, we should not romanticize our encounters with bears. The bear does not share the same romanticize perspective. They are creatures of opportunity capable of quickly learning to identify opportunities when it comes to their basic need for food. An unprotected trash can is often just too good of an opportunity to pass-by.

Human/bear encounters in the long run typically will turn out poorly for the bear. Debating who got here first and whose home it really is, is just silly. Any knowledgeable wildlife officer will tell you that the more comfortable a bear becomes around humans the more dangerous they are. Their strength and speed are astounding.

To put it as simply as possible, the romanticize perspective described in this editorial is dangerous for the bear as well as people. If you want to see bears up close go to the zoo. You can admire them for hours if you choose to and not just 10 minutes. As members of this community we owe it to each other (and the bears) to be sure we secure our trash.

(Jim Haskins of the DOW - PLEASE CALL THIS WOMAN AND HAVE A CHAT I see a learning opportunity!)

Kat Kelly 5 years, 4 months ago

Perhaps her Bear Proof cans are the ones provided on the Green Trash Cans all over town that can't even keep a squirrel out... just a thought.

Brian Kotowski 5 years, 4 months ago

Reading that was like choking down a marshmallow soaked in honey.

Excuse me while I empty the sap out of my head.

jk 5 years, 4 months ago

Sep, you got me with that one! Too funny.

Scott Ford 5 years, 4 months ago

There have only been two documented incidents of a bear killing a person in Colorado. On Friday, another one may have occurred near Ouray.
The following article appeared this morning in the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel. At this time it is unsure whether a bear killed her or just snacked on her carcass after she was already dead. Horrific regardless. http://www.gjsentinel.com/hp/content/news/stories/2009/08/09/080909_1A_bear_folo.html

This woman likely engaged in the risky behavior of actually feeding the bears. Her actions may have contributed to her death. Her actions definitely resulted in an Ouray County Deputy killing an aggressive bear during the day on Friday and the CDOW having to kill another aggressive bear Friday night.

I know that not securing one's trash is not the same as purposely feeding a bear, however, in the end it is just a matter of degree as far as the bear is concern.

lowclasslocal 5 years, 4 months ago

How could the paper publish this idiotic letter after publishing several articles recently about bears are being killed because they are habituated? Is she trying to show her worth because she didn't shoot it, because it is as good as dead if it is eating human food. I guess if a bear gets the taste of apples from her trash and attacks a kid on the way to school with an apple in his bag, it is no big deal because she was tired after work to take care of her own trash like the law says.

Oshkoshgirl 5 years, 4 months ago

This is proves the ultimate problem between people moving into a bear's habitat and a hungry bear that will get into pretty much anything to eat. Geez if I put my trash out with apples and cheerios in it and a bear eats it, as long as he only comes by for 10 minutes and then wanders off, it's okay! Until he does it every day and then ventures into your house and wants more. How beautiful are these wild creatures then? Use your brain and do not give a bear a death sentence by letting a bear get used to easy pickings from your trash. If for some unknown reason you can't lock up your trash cans, instead of just watching it knock over your trash can and dig through it, at least try to scare the bear away with noise so that he thinks of your place as an unpleasant place to eat his dinner. Common sense goes a long way!

Duke_bets 5 years, 4 months ago

We moved into a bears habitat? Give up that nonsense. A bear is the most beautiful creature? Once again, give up the granola and get a grip on reality. While your at it, keep the trash in the garage so bears don't come looking...........

blinger 5 years, 4 months ago

Why didn't anyone ever tell me if I put dog poo on my trash bags bears will not eat it??!! LOL Thanks for the good laugh Kat.

tkdman 5 years, 4 months ago

Having lived here for 20 some years and having seen my share of bears in town, I must say that most of the folks responding here need an enema to cure thier myopia.

jk 5 years, 4 months ago

tk, ok you looked up myopia, but you couldn't spell their right lol.

tkdman 5 years, 4 months ago

Perhaps she wrote this article to make the point that, regardless of the precautions we all take, eventually everyone in town is likely to encounter a bear. Also, that if you just stay in your house the bear will simply leave. There is no need to try and scare it away, especially by shooting at the ground near its feet or in the head as happened recently, in basically the same area. Bears are beautiful and very dangerous animals, and we do live among them, use some common sense and we and the bears will be just fine.

Kuri 5 years, 4 months ago

Ms Kelly: While it is true (obviously) that yours is not the only WM can to be accessed by the urban ursine, you alone have written a loving and lyrical description of wildlife endangerment. You stated in your original post that, "I knew there was nothing in my trash that could hurt wildlife". Do you not understand that the fact that this gorgeous creature was in your trash at all, is a source of harm?

Sara Gleason 5 years, 4 months ago

Kat-

You may not be the only person in Steamboat whose trash gets sorted through by bears, but consider that an elderly woman in Ouray was mauled to death this weekend by a 400 pound bear who reached through a fence, clubbed her against it, dragged her under it, and ate her. She was feeding 9 bears despite requests to stop from the DOW and from her family. Two bears were shot, including the one that killed her. This woman also had tenents living on her property. I want you to think long and hard-providing food and allowing bears to feel safe around humans cost this woman her life, two bears their lives, potentially 7 other bears their lives, and put the lives of her tenents on the line. I am not sure you understand the seriousness of this problem-after all, you wrote a letter to the paper celebrating your irresponsible moment.

I think that the "we moved into the bears' habitat" mindset only contributes to the problem. We are a part of the environment. Our territory may overlap with other species, but we are part of this environment, and irresponsible behavior like this will only damage humans AND bears. Kat-why did you write this letter? What exactly were your motivations and goals? Please let me know.

jk 5 years, 4 months ago

Again, When is the DOW gonna get off of their Hind Ends and start confronting this problem?? Even a little management would go a long way!!

bandmama 5 years, 4 months ago

Geez, At Last!!!! We can blame all bear encounters in Routt County on a local!!!!! Thanks Kat for having the bear balls to admit that you were personally leaving party invites in your trash can for all bears in the area to raid everyones trash!!!! Oh give it it up folks, and leave her alone, Kat clearly states in the letter that she went to the trouble to have a "bear proof" can, and also mentions that she usually takes extra precautions in the land mines placed on top. Who here hasn't seen/encounted/experienced or heard about a bear in a trash can? Those who live in glass houses..... No where in the above letter have I found a passage or reference to the fact that leftovers were left out for the purpose of attracting a bear on to Kat's property, where as the victom in Ouray did. Huge difference. I may be speaking out of turn Kat, but I think you were writing to acknowledge that when in a wild life area, take the precautions needed to keep both animal and humans safe, but in case one has the rare chance to view something so magnificent in ones own backyard, dont kill it. Appreciate the moment and be safe. Kat, next time point out that you blasted John Phillips Sousa's Greatest Hits and banged along in time with a few pots and pans, I am quite sure your letter would have generated more positive responses......HA!

tkdman 5 years, 4 months ago

Bandmama: you nailed it.....how about some positive responses to an obviously committed, nice, and socially active person. You got BEAR BALLS GIRL

nxoby36 5 years, 4 months ago

Duke_bets 5 years, 4 months ago

nxoby - Did you actually state something about dropouts? Your grammar skills would lead us to believe that your the dropout. Your spelling on kindergarten is priceless.

bandmama 5 years, 4 months ago

tkdman- thank you, mamas sometime require them. And again Kat, thanks for reminding some of us of the beautiful space we call home.

Sara Gleason 5 years, 4 months ago

Kindergarten dropout? lol-I graduated from Steamboat Springs High School with a 3.8 something GPA (not allowing for the ridiculous 5 point system for my advanced classes which included a full year of calculus, physics, biology, and chemistry, as well as a semester spent abroad) aced my SATs and ACTs in the 98th and 99th percentiles respectively, then spent two years at the University of Utah before I transferred to the University of Wyoming where I graduated magna cum laude. Whereas nx obviously can't figure out to push F4 for spell check. Hmmm...name calling, marginalizing people who disagree, and an education obviously lacking in the basics but very substantial in ideology. Let me guess nx, you work for MSNBC or ABC, don't you?

I realize that Kat is not intentionally feeding the bears. Never said she was. I am asking why this letter was written. Was this perhaps to establish a moral superiority to Mr. Nightwalker? That's I am left with seeing as how I can't get an answer from Kat. I am just making the point that Kat is either celebrating an irresponsible act or trying to establish a moral superiority, neither of which I find very pleasant. That's all.

nxoby36 5 years, 4 months ago

Well, Sara spell check is automatic on a MAC and I guess you all must be somewhat smarter then Steve Jobs because this thing still says that kindergarden is the correct spelling for something . I guess I'll have to call Apple and tell them that they better fix this thing As for Dukie boy he is simple to figure out , he isn't even worth answering as he always does the same thing, check Saul Alinsky's " Rules for Radicals" rules 5 and 12 RULE 5: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.) RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.) Our little Dukie is from some liberal leftist caucus or got real brain washed at some university some where Why do you think I finished my last comment the way I did ... He is never worth responding to and maybe he will get a bit frustrated when I don't answer his childish name calling ?

bandmama 5 years, 4 months ago

oh for petes sake..... mama feels the need to point out, be it "kindergarden" or "kindergarten" First rule that is usually taught at that age, or should be is: "Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me" Ranks right along with "I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!!!!" (I am of course assuming that it has been adults posting comments to this letter.)

jk 5 years, 4 months ago

bandmama, I have read that letter several times and nowhere does it clearly state there was a bear proof trash can involved. She did add a note to that fact in a post several days later. It is also misleading when she states the trash was "yummy". That is not usually a term I use when refering to my trash. Maybe she needs to stick with writing cute little letters for the kindergarten class.

bandmama 5 years, 4 months ago

jk- you are very astute! And correct, the original letter does not alude to the bear proof cans, which is why I choose not to comment. It was after reading Kat's post that I did respond in her defense that she has taken some precautions against those furry little friends! I also pointed out that she had taken EXTRA measures with the so called "landmines". (although- gotta admit I had not heard of this one either...but back from where I am from I have heard of the older farmers ummmm... urinating around the farm for the sole purpose of keeping the copperhead snakes away. They swore it worked....) Now, about the "yummy", come on, haven't you ever heard, "one mans trash is another mans treasure"? I have to think that the same would apply to bears. Which oddly enough may be why they like trash cans so much, as I am almost positive that they are not looking for our old credit card statements. (at least I dont think they are.) Next point, as to her cute little story, what a lovely idea you have, that maybe someone who appreciates the beauty of nature and so vividly catches our attention, like this letter has, why not let her use those skills to help youngsters with thier creative writing skills!!! The younger they start using those imaginations........

Fred Duckels 5 years, 4 months ago

nx, You certainly nailed Dukey's MO. jk, About the only thing that the DOW can do is reauthorize the spring bear hunt, I think not.

jk 5 years, 4 months ago

What the hell was that busgus? Its idiots like you who don't take this problem seriously that are leading to the problem.

Fred, the DOW is supposed to manage wildlife, I am not saying they need to add a spring hunt, that would result in culling bears in the woods. They need to get a handle on the problem bears, the ones digging through city trash cans and dumpsters. The ones teaching their cubs that the easy meal is in town and not in the forest. Why is this so hard to figure out? Get off of your butts and do a little management! Relocate the problem bears before they pass on their lessons. A little management now will keep the bears that feed in the woods consuming their natural diet in the woods! I am sure Kat would rather pass on a nice cute little story of a bear chewing ripe sarvice bearies as she was hiking one beautiful day in the woods, as to telling how the majestic bear was digging through her bear proof dumpster, in her driveway, with a Cherrioes box stuck over its snout!

nxoby36 5 years, 4 months ago

Lets see , the bear gets tagged when relocated , they get relocated twice and the third time they are murdered on the spot . I would rather see the spring hunt , at least then someone gets to enjoy their sport ( not every one rides bicycles ) and the bears are not just murdered for trying to survive . But that is only part of the problem . Hey Fred what do you think ? Maybe there are 8 hunters in the county who could bag a bear without using a dog or bait . For you newbies one of the main problems with the over population of bears and their intrusion into town is a nice cuddly feel good law that was past several years ago that disallowed using bait or a dog when hunting bear . The result being that every year less and less hunters could get a bear and the population of bears has increased . In other words the percentage of tags filled has dropped off every year . Lets say DOW issues 20 bear tags annually ( not the real number ) only 8 bear are harvested but the DOW figures on 12 to 14 . OOPS , The population of bears just keeps growing every year . Mainly because of this no dog or bait rule . At the same time more and more people move to Routt County . The increase in population of both species has led to more folks encountering bears in town because there is not enough food to feed their increased numbers in the forest . The number of bear tags issued each year is based on the bear population and acreage of forest needed to sustain them vs the forest acreage available , I do not believe this takes into account the number of unfilled tags from the last season . The population of bear keeps growing and there is not enough forest available to support them so they come to town for dinner . And Kat get to see one becomes happy and excited then tries to share her experience with others . Who unfortunately for Kat are so mean and uncaring of others that they only judge and scold her .

jk 5 years, 4 months ago

nxoby," the bear gets tagged when relocated , they get relocated twice and the third time they are murdered on the spot" . Yep this is exactly the way it works. You eliminate the problem bears. They are not just wasted their meat is processed and someone gets a nice rug out of it. And the bears that know how to stay in the forest live a long and fruitful life, and Kat has nice tails to spin for everyone willing to listen. Or we can keep going the way we are and a person gets eaten taking out the trash and then the DOW wakes up and says "yes we probably could have managed that a little differently, we are very sorry that Kat lost her life taking out her garbage." How do you think the kindergarten kids will like that cute cuddly little tail nxoby??

Fred Duckels 5 years, 4 months ago

jk, Appointing a chaperone for each bear might meet your expectations, otherwise this is like herding cats.

OnTheBusGus 5 years, 4 months ago

That link, jk, was humor which is something you are apparently unfamiliar with. I do take the bear problem seriously. I keep the WM "bear resistant" garbage container in the garage until the morning that WM comes by to pick up trash. I did away with the bird feeder years ago. There seems to be more bears in town in the 15 years that I've been here and more people too. People just need to be educated since the bears don't seem to possess even a kindergarten education!

nxoby36 5 years, 4 months ago

Gee what would be wrong with repealing that rule about dogs and bait and allowing the hunters to enjoy their sport? The bears would be culled and a few hunters could again enjoy their sport and you can bet that they would process the meat and have a bear rug they wouldn't let any of it go to waste . The meat and fur would go to the person who had to work to get it . The bear would not be executed by a couple of DOW guys while it was surrounded by several policemen in someone's back yard . That is murder in the first degree . I bet the one who pulls that trigger feels pretty bad about it .
When the bicyclists complained about their problems the AAA , the Auto industry , the Insurance industry and the Trucking industry lobbyists didn't push through a law banning bicycles from any road with out a paved shoulder or requiring the bicyclist to stay on designated pathways and roads ! Believe me they could have as there are a lot more of them with a lot more influence ($$) than bike riders. Instead they let a law be passed that gave bicyclists special rights . Of course it takes a better person to respect another person's wants instead of squashing them .

jk 5 years, 4 months ago

onthebus, thanks for pointing out you were only kidding, and I apologize for the name calling. I like to think I have a sense of humor but it can be hard to pick up on in this forum.

nxoby, unless you are allowed to hunt bears in town digging through trash cans and dumpsters like Mr.Nightwalker then you are not eliminating the problem bears. The bears in the woods doing their thing are not the problem. Ok now this is the third time I have tried to explain this. Next time we will break out the crayons like in kindergarten and we can draw a nice little picture. Maybe then you will understand.

Fred, Since you have nothing but smart a@% comments to add here, please go argue you political views.

nxoby36 5 years, 4 months ago

Sorry to disappoint you windle but I personally don't hunt! The last time I picked up a rifle or shotgun to PUT MEAT ON MY TABLE was 1979 . I have never taken and don't have any trophies either . I don't need the head of a dead animal hanging on my wall to prove I am a man . So your cheap shots are just that cheap shots ! What kind of person are you any way ? Did Your father also teach you to jump to false conclusions and then call people names ? What a Man , NOT ! I only know what my friends who still hunt tell me about bear and they all use either a bow or black powder and still complain about the " NEW RULE " . I don't like the idea of baiting or using dogs either but other than that what do you propose . If you can come up with a better idea to control the bear population please let us know . Other wise keep your smart a*# cake hole closed . Historically bears were mainly hunted with bait or dogs if that hurts your sensitivity or not doesn't matter . Oh that's right nobody on here knows any history I forgot .

But what I do know is that the Law in Colorado was changed in 1992 to disallow baiting and dogs . This was driven in by " The Humane Society" and voted in by the friendly folks on the front range over riding the wishes of the voters in the mountain communities . In the 28 states that have a bear season ten states still allow the use of bait or dogs. Those ten states have a smaller number of urban bear encounters . The stats say that since the law was changed the amount of filled tags has dropped even though the number of tags issued has increased in those eighteen states that no longer allow baiting or dogs . This coincides with the growing number of bears who go dumpster diving in town in those states .

JK Do you like to sound stupid or what ? I'm sure that hunters will be allowed a bear season in the city limits , NOT ! I guess you just don't want to understand that the reason the bears come to town is because their habitat cannot support their numbers . They do not want to ride the bus and are probably more afraid of humans and all our noise than we are afraid of them . I'm sorry but they should be culled out in the forest before they get hungry enough to come in to town and discover our trash . It ain't Central Park or Disney Land out there , but maybe you didn't know that either .

nxoby36 5 years, 4 months ago

I agree that it sounds messed up . But it was the practice and still is in places . All I know is what I've read and been told . I've never tried to hunt a bear . A black bears territory ranges from 10 to 250 square miles . That is a lot of country to just wander around in hoping to find a bear. In that case one might want what ever advantage one could get. Maybe someone who is familiar with hunting bear could tell us . I don't think that it would be a good idea to just sit out side of the city limits with a loaded weapon though . That sounds like a good way to get an innocent person shot or be put in a straight jacket .

jk 5 years, 4 months ago

nxoby, from reading your posts on this issue you seem to be the one who is lacking in education! I never stated there should be a city limit hunt. I was saying that was the only way to get rid of the problem bears. You keep talking about hunting to cull the numbers, but that doesn't take care of the bears causing the problems, you want to shoot the bears hanging out in the woods while the dumpster divers roam around town. You are the dope that assumes a bear occupies a 250 square mile radius. I have news for you the bears that have enjoyed a good dumpster dive occupy enough space to check the next dumpster. Then they teach this to their offspring. Hopefully the third time explaining this for you will be the charm, if not we can sit down with some crayons and I can draw you a picture.

busgus, I was hoping that was humor but was not sure. I apologize for the bitterness and will try to pick up on your humor next time.

Fred, go try and argue politics.

nxoby36 5 years, 4 months ago

Ok then, we know it is to late for current dumpster diving bears the only thing left for them is bye bye bear . But there is a problem and some thing should be done about it before the next generation of bears become addicted to garbage because of overpopulation . And repairing the damage done to the bear hunt by repealing the 92 feel good law may be the only way. I never said I liked that .
Don't worry about being an Ass and childishly calling me a dope , nobody's perfect . This is from the DOW site on black bears: Range: In Colorado, the largest populations of black bears live in areas where there is Gambel's oak and aspen, near open areas of chokecherry and serviceberry bushes. A black bear may have a range from 10 to 250 square miles You can find it on this page: ttp://wildlife.state.co.us/WildlifeSpecies/Profiles/Mammals/BlackBear.htm Stupid

OnTheBusGus 5 years, 4 months ago

jk, All in good fun, no harm no foul. That video just illustrates how people from other places where bears are less common interpret their bear sightings. A bear cut out? A bunny head? That's funny stuff! Just trying to lighten the mood around here.

tkdman 5 years, 4 months ago

aren't we a bit off topic here. Let it go and start another thread.....lets see, maybe it could be named "Cyber Heros" Sheesh............................

exduffer 5 years, 4 months ago

OK that it! I am starting a petition drive to get the city to open up a leash free park for bears. Rita Valentine would be nice, wide open lots of viewing potential. It even has similar topography to the Milner Mall.

Duke_bets 5 years, 4 months ago

nxoby - You get into an argument over the correct spelling of a word. And, you comment on hunting although you are not a hunter.

That's my point Freddie. If you can't spell or write a proper sentence, you probably should not post. Those types of errors immediately diminish the post and reflect on the intellegence level of the writer.

nxoby36 5 years, 4 months ago

nxoby36 5 years, 4 months ago

In case you don't remember here is my original comment: WOW it's about time Guys ! Kat you bravely put your feelings out where we all could see them in a well written letter and signed it . I read your letter and thought : how nice , what a beautiful mind this lady has . Thanks for letting us inside . Unfortunately a lot of people look at a beautiful sun set and all they can see is pollution . It is nice to know there are still a few romantics around . Now Maim you'll have to pardon me for a moment . OK , before you kindergarden dropouts put your grubby little fingers to the keyboard to criticize and abuse me for this . I want you to know I'm going to lower myself to your level . I am already giving you the raspberries while my thumb is to my nose and I'm wriggling my fingers in your face .

YOU DUKE CHOSE TO ATTACK ME , WHY ? BECAUSE I HAD SOMETHING NICE TO SAY TO KAT ? BECAUSE I RELY ON MY SPELL CHECK ? OR IS IT BECAUSE YOU JUST HAVE TO ABUSE SOMEONE ! MAYBE YOU SHOULD SEE A SHRINK ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU REALLY HURT SOMEONE

Duke_bets 5 years, 4 months ago

You stated kindergarten dropouts twice now. Does that answer your question? I'm not attacking, but am simply pointing out the obvious.

I didn't get brainwashed at a university in order to appreciate the proper use of the English language. Your posts are undermined by the absence of that simple elementary skill.

blinger 5 years, 4 months ago

You think bears in your trash is bad?? At least you don't have these things in your trees!!!