The Record for May 26

1:19 a.m. A suspicious vehicle was reported in the 800 block of Yampa Street.

3 a.m. A burglary was reported in the 35700 block of East U.S. Highway 40. The front door of a convenience store was shattered. A report was taken.

6:53 a.m. A person complained about an abandoned vehicle in the 28600 block of Yellow Jacket Drive. The vehicle's owner was notified and the vehicle was removed.

6:47 a.m. A bear was reported in the 1200 block of Saratoga Avenue.

8:42 a.m. A person complained about an animal at Spar Street and River Road. A ticket was issued.

10:49 a.m. Vandalism was reported in the 2000 block of Ski Time Square Drive. A report was taken.

11:52 a.m. Vandalism was reported in the 3100 block of Ingles Lane. A report was taken.

11:57 a.m. A person complained about noise in the 1300 block of Bob Adams Drive. Officers were unable to locate the noise.

12:26 p.m. A dog bite was reported at Spar and Pearl streets.

12:52 p.m. A person complained about an animal in the 200 block of River Road. A warning was issued.

1:19 p.m. A car accident was reported in the 1800 block of Central Park Drive. A report was taken.

1:57 p.m. A suspicious incident was reported in the 1000 block of 13th Street. A report was taken.

3:25 p.m. A person complained about an animal in the 400 block of Cherry Drive. A ticket was issued.

3:40 p.m. A car accident was reported at Yahmonite and Thornburg streets. A report was taken.

3:51 p.m. A dog bite was reported on Country Green Lane. The victim was taken to the emergency room. A report was taken.

4 p.m. Officers attempted to make a warrant arrest on someone who did not appear for court, but they were unable to locate the person.

6:08 p.m. A car accident was reported in the 500 block of Lincoln Avenue.

7:06 p.m. Lost property was reported in the 800 block of Yampa Street. A report was taken.

8:30 p.m. A person complained about noise in the 1500 block of Blue Sage Drive. A warning was issued.

9:05 p.m. A person complained about noise in the 3100 block of Chinook Lane.

11:43 p.m. A person complained about an animal in the 2700 block of AprÃs Ski Way.

Comments

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

I see an animal was ticketed! Did the animal hold on to the ticket, or drop right there. What did the police say to the animal! Funny times in town, no doubt.

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

Clinics are calling I here. A depressed person like you seems very mad, sounds like a sad person! I hope you get the help you need, don't be in denial, or you can't help yourself, just by your wannabe name suggests you have an identity crisis.

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

I wonder if the animal ticketed was the bear reported earlier. I'm sure the bear ripped the ticket and was arrested. I hope the handcuffs were tight enough for the bear, and the bear fit in the back of the police car! I see a major dog bite occurred on this beautiful day, what a shame that people can't put their dog on a leash. This has to stop, please residents I ask you. Also, a suspicious incident was reported, what was the incident? A hitchhiker or a person who looked suspicious, etc? More details would be helpful by the caller. Lawsuits can be filed for making false accusations against common citizens, I think a lot of people don't know this. I think the person who calls in suspicious incidents and turns out not to be should be fined for wasting our law enforcement's time.

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

Hotboater if you think that was funny, you need to be checked out for a mental exam, stop hiding behind your other name, BoatMaster it's obvious it's you, little man.

BoatMaster 6 years, 6 months ago

Hey Rockie,

Glad I tuned in today. Hotboater is NOT me, but I agree with him/her 100%

Sorry I can't post every day. I actually have a life. What other websites do you go to every day? I wonder if www.I'm-a-dork.com is one you frequent?? Or do you own it?

Also enjoy RockieWannabe. keep up the good work guys/gals!

It is interesting watching Rockie make such a name for himself. Ha Ha Ha HA

love_boat 6 years, 6 months ago

Rockie, I think the animal owner gets the ticket, not the animal. You see, they do this to prevent things like dog bites. Dog bites can be a big problem and result in big hospital bills, disfigurement and sometimes death and of course big law suits. There seems to be a big problem in Steamboat with loose domesticated animals. Posting it in the Record is a reminder to all that 1) Fido belongs on a leash or in a confined area and 2) one must be watch out around free roaming animals.

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

You obviously don't get the humor, which has been the point for you and boatmaster, for everyone to see! People have mentioned how uptight you two are.

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

Hey Boatmaster, you have a life, now that is something that should be reported to The Record. As has been proven the only dork is you, little man! You continue to call me names, and you continue to get told by me. You can't win! Your name calling is immature, and you know I think you are on everyday, you just have no game on here. So get off, and go stay on your boat and be careful to not jump in the river, it is very cold I hear!

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

Many animals are ticketed, it is Steamboat. They don't seem to like getting tickets, and they take out on people! Now their are many animals in town that could be ticketed, and their owners. Look at all the strays, running around. So I assume a few are calling them in, eh?

BoatMaster 6 years, 6 months ago

Ha Ha Ha

Dorkie or Rockie

I don't come to the pilot for "Game".
I hate to say it, but you do actually amuse me at this time with your comments that you have "game" on the pilot website. You must be really cool. I would really, really like to meet you some day just to see for myself.

Enjoy your afternoon. I am sure you are on the top of your "Game" HA HA

BoatMaster 6 years, 6 months ago

Dorkie29

It gives me great satisfaction to see that my post aggitated you so much you had to reply 2x within a few hours. HA HA.

Your replys are actually more entertaining than your daily posts so keep up the good work goober. HA HA HA

Comment away, I'll catch up with you in a week, I actually have something to do.

Did you notice there was not one positive comment for you on this thread???

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

Step up Boat because u talk a lot. It appears u come on here to bring me down with putdowns. It needs to stop! It upsets many of the readers when u do this.

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

My game is better than yours no doubt, you aren't in the same stratosphere as me. Don't even try to match wits with me, little man.

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

You are the most negative Boat of any writer on here. How many times have you come on here just to say a negative thing about me? A lot, and I don't think you should be laughing! What do you have laugh at boat dork? You should probably be crying, you are the butt of jokes on here. You should retire, and go fishing on your boat, because you add nothing intelligent on here. Adios dorkie boat.

sbsmon 6 years, 6 months ago

Where does it says an animal was ticketed? I don't see the humor dorkie. Last fall when the duck was taken into custody I thought that was funny. You are fighting a losing battle. You try so hard to make funny comments about the record when the particular entry you are commenting about contains nothing humorous.

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

Then you have a problem, get over it, man! Chill out. Get a sense of humor, or don't read, bro. I don't try sbs, The Record is funny and please retire dorkie, u sound really, cool, not! Read the entries a little closer, when it says a ticket was issued and doesn't say who it was, then figure it out! One thing you are is one negative, no sense of humor person, who has a lot of stress obviously in your life. I am funny, and don't try, it just is natural.

grannyrett 6 years, 6 months ago

Boatmaster-Keep it up. The better you get, the madder dorkie gets. We are all laughing with you.

dave reynolds 6 years, 6 months ago

said it once will say it again..rockie only repeat only believes what he/she blogs. no body elses opinion matters..seems quite full of themself..when ever someone calls He/she on something..gets panties in a wad.and throws a temper tantrum.you all remeber our discussion about fire alarms..he/she didnt want to hear it..frankly i find the posts condesending,critical and not even close to humorous..just one person opinion have a great weekend

sbsmon 6 years, 6 months ago

like you said figure it out. "An animal complaint was made" about a person letting their dog run free or get in someones garbage. "A ticket was issued" to the person who let their dog misbehave. It's not hard to figure out. If there really was a typo that said the ticket was issued to the animal, then I'd think it was funny.

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

You just don't get it SBS. Don't read if you don't think it was funny. You definitely have issues in your life, so you might need help. Or maybe it is your animal running around. ANd for Granny and Paddle, your continued ignorance and anti-rockie is funny considering hardly anyone is laughing with you but at you. You guys were called out along with Boat many times, and you have weak replies, so I think I'd laugh at you! All 4 of you should be sent down to the minor leagues because your humor stinks just like rotten meat. The readers get upset with your commentary by all 4 of you, so stop.

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

Looks some people just got rocked by rockie, very quiet, I can hear the frogs lol!

weststmbtres 6 years, 6 months ago

rocked by rockie??? just because someone doesn't respond immediately to your post, you've "rocked them"

rockie, give it a rest. I don't find you the least bit amusing either.

weststmbtres 6 years, 6 months ago

granny, i think its sbsmom who has got dorkie all fired up not boatmaster. way to go mom.

sbsmon 6 years, 6 months ago

Hey I think weststmbtres just dorked the dorkie!!!

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

Hey you sound really cool, dorkie, how did you invent that one, 2nd grade vocabulary lol. I don't find any of you amusing, you are the ones bringing the fire, and I'll call you folks Porkie that start calling me out. And yea you were rocked, a little slow on the reflexes, eh!

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

Stay in your zipcode Weststm, don't want you to cross the river and fall in! Keep an eye on your raccoons in the future unlike last week, or you me be fined! I'd hate to have another blackout again.

BoatMaster 6 years, 6 months ago

Hey Dorkie29

Take a rest from the internet. I see the short bus in front of your place waiting to pick you up.

Make sure you take your "game" with you.

p.s. Looks like you have 0 friends on here.

bountyhunter4590 6 years, 6 months ago

Hey Boatmaster, leave Rockie alone, may folks here like Rockie. Get off the forum, you are a bully, and you are not appreciated! You are fast becoming the most hated individual on here, Boatmaster. Leave while the going is good. You tell him, Rockie!

BoatMaster 6 years, 6 months ago

Hello Bountyhunter4590 or Dorkie or Rockie29

I noticed you just signed up and posted your first two comments against me.

I'm proud that Rockie figured out how to have more than one name on here.

Good job dorkie29

By the way, I make the offer to leave as soon as Rockie goes

bountyhunter4590 6 years, 6 months ago

The comments on here do not represent the town, kid you not, Rockie. You are fast becoming a legend, and you bring a smile to many people's faces each morning. Just like other people mentioned, a couple of weeks ago, you have a place here, and maybe you could have a show that you could host. Just because you don't have any sense of humor, don't take it out on the man, people, give the man a break. He is way funnier than you Boat, Paddle, Granny, WestStm and the Wannabe character, that fellow is not even funny. So don't hate, but appreciate!

bountyhunter4590 6 years, 6 months ago

No young fellow, Boat, you are wrong, actually you can't handle the fact you are not popular. Two different people, dummy.

grannyrett 6 years, 6 months ago

bountyhunter/rockie--have you graduated from high school yet, or did you drop out? Maybe we should do a survey. How many like rockie/bountyhunter?

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

Looks like you guys have been told once again! Can't handle it, huh. Well looks like you guys might want to retire.

bountyhunter4590 6 years, 6 months ago

You need to retire now, he is dumb enough to think I am rockie. And Granny, you might need to quit too.

BoatMaster 6 years, 6 months ago

Gee does bountyhunter sound just like Rockie with his "dummy" comment.

Way to go in hiding your new identity dorkie

By the way SURVEY SAYS...... Rockie should go

kkcmsw 6 years, 6 months ago

Yes, Rockie should go, but Bounty should stay. Bounty, you sound so cool and maybe you could host a show one day!

grannyrett 6 years, 6 months ago

rockie/bounty/kkcmsw---You should grow up. Then you might be taken seriously.

bountyhunter4590 6 years, 6 months ago

I'll stay no matter what Rockie chooses to do. Leave him alone Boat and Granny, go pick on something you need to improve on in your own life.

bountyhunter4590 6 years, 6 months ago

I'd take the chance to have a show Kkcm maybe. Rockie might be my co-host, maybe.

kkcmsw 6 years, 6 months ago

granny, sorry you didn't see the humor in my comment. I wasn't looking at being taken seriously.

justathought 6 years, 6 months ago

Looks like we should all just skip rockie/bounty posts. I believe granny is right, go back and re-read some of rockie's posts (and now bounty's), don't they sound like a child trying to play with the adults and not quite sure how? Anyway, if we quit giving him/her comments to reply to, we'll have a lot less childish gibberish to skip over. We need to get away from the "did not, did too", "I got you last" postings and until we ignore him/her, we won't, what ya goin' to do, kids will be kids.

bountyhunter4590 6 years, 6 months ago

Kids, funny you think that. I'm an adult, but many readers like me think a lot of the comments by certain writers like Wannabe, Boat, Granny are children. That is the rumor in town.

bountyhunter4590 6 years, 6 months ago

I think Rockie should run for mayor, would be a great politician. He talks about the issues, and when he gets put-down, he tackles it head on.

weststmbtres 6 years, 6 months ago

Mayor of what? The Record!!! Hey Bounty, in case you haven't checked lately Steamboat Springs doesn't have a mayor.

grannyrett 6 years, 6 months ago

Yes, Yes, Yes! Rockie should run for mayor! Of Prudhoe Bay, Alaska!

BoatMaster 6 years, 6 months ago

Rockie is already self appointed mayor of all dorks

He couldn't get elected because they dorks thought he was to dorkie for them so rockie appointed himself

bountyhunter4590 6 years, 6 months ago

Boatmaster, you continue your negative vibe, you are upsetting the masses. Why don't you smile for a change? I don't say I like Rockie, but then again Rockie says it like it is, Steamboat has many problems that need to be fixed. The Record is just a reflection of the problems we face here. This town needs a mayor, badly!

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

Thanks for the thought, but I am no politician, I am just here for the people of Steamboat. People's true colors come out on here, calling me 'dorkie', well I thought that word was last spoken in 80's! Shows how low people will go sometimes to come up with material. It is obvious some people should retire from here.

justathought 6 years, 6 months ago

Nah nah nah nah nah nah, I got you last, did not, did too, not, too, you're a dork, ain't either, are so, you're a bigger dork, I called you one first, you're acting like a baby, ain't either, are too, shut up, make me ....SHEESH, I think I'll go look for an adult conversation.

weststmbtres 6 years, 6 months ago

Don't schizophrencis talk to themselves? bounty/rockie

bountyhunter4590 6 years, 6 months ago

Again Wstm, looks like you don't read very well. I am a different person, if you didn't read before. Glad you made it out of the river a few weeks ago, looks like you were bailed out!

BoatMaster 6 years, 6 months ago

Hey Dorkiehunter4590

Another example of you giving away your Rockie name. Rockie likes to quot the river... and so do you. What a Coincidence... NOT

Sample of Rockie quotes;

"and be careful to not jump in the river, it is very cold I hear! May 29"

"No dog, good try but I don't swim in cold rivers! May 18"

bountyhunter4590 6 years, 6 months ago

Boatmaster, you are one desperate dude! Just because one uses words of another doesn't mean they are the same, wise up. Sounds like you may be 'Wanted', the sound of cuffs are not far behind for you! Once again I am not Rockie, and don't be so sure others might think you are Wannabe or Wstm, by the way the comments are not funny, no sense of humor their at all, boys!

Kimboslice 6 years, 6 months ago

Get a real job, some of you guys on here! Too much free time no job or family to deal with.

bountyhunter4590 6 years, 6 months ago

To an outsider looks your group has been told! Funny how the tide has turned against you old granny, and your cohorts Boat, Jester, Wannabe, and Westsmbt. When someone speaks against one of them, it is oh Rockie is Bounty, and now rockie is kimbo. Many people don't agree with the inconsiderate behaviors of your 'group', so maybe it is time to leave this forum. The people of Steamboat deserve better than the vulgar you show.

weststmbtres 6 years, 6 months ago

Rockie,

Do you realize you just admitted that you are both bounty and rockie!!!

As kkcmsw noted on the 31st meethinks and brantmclaughlin were commenting on the record. Then the subject was changed by you due to name calling as you have noted two posts above. You admitted doing it. You must have forgotten which name you were posting under because there were no posts from rockie until sbsmom said she was pestering you. On the 31st record it was all bountyhunter until 9:46 PM last night.

Just try and talk your way out of that one bounty/rockie/kimbo/DORKIE!!!

dave reynolds 6 years, 6 months ago

wow this is gettin good been away for awhile...bounty and rockie..start your own show..do a demo tape present it to the producers of kbcr and the range..see if they find it funny.then you to can be a celebrity..and the people of steamboat can finally get the facts straight on the record..hey thats it name your show AS WE SEE IT ON THE RECORD..of course im going to want at least five percent for the name..you guys can be like Howard Stren and Don Imus..shock jocks and make us laugh every day..yea right,,ho hummm..and i know what your comment will be your not funny no ones cares about what you say get off the record

weststmbtres 6 years, 6 months ago

Apologies sbsmon, I just realized I've been calling you mom insteand of mon.

bountyhunter4590 6 years, 6 months ago

Paddlefisher, maybe you need to meet Kimboslice! Hey Kimbo where are you when the people of Steamboat need you? I hope he really is the real 'Kimbo'.

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

Maybe you do care what I say, since you make irrational statements. I find the Record funny, and if you don't get the hell off! I could care less if you find it funny or not! I am not getting off, like I have said many times before. I am here to stay, so take that. I suggest you don't read the comments, you need some psychological help because you can't find the humor of it, and you go around degrading me. Get help, Paddle, the people have had enough of you, and maybe you should paddle more and get more exercise, it is good for all the stress in your life. Smile a little, poor Paddle!

kkcmsw 6 years, 6 months ago

Rockie take a bit of your own advice and quit reading the comments that you don't like or find humorous. (I guess that you will only be left with your comments to read, but you should be happy with that. You state that you could care less, but your words tell a different story.... If you didn't care you wouldn't be responding back and making up "comment supporters". So calm down and quit speaking for the "people" when you are only one person posing as 3.

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

Again I will not repeat what I already have said. It looks like their are many frauds on here, and I am only Rockie29 no one else. As far as comments, I am not making up supporters, they are their own people. I can read comments, but I suggest others don't read mine as you see they are angry children, and that is how they act.

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

I am here to stay, and as long as I am targeted then expect a reply. Talk about the issues in town, and I will not reply, deal.

kkcmsw 6 years, 6 months ago

Rockie that is not true. On the record for May 31 the subject was changed to the report, graduation parties and a a fruitloop cop. Bounty/Rockie then changed the topic to yourself and the people on here who hurt your feelings.

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

Yea because right before that name calling occurred. Whether people add things after they have the right to comment on the fruitloop. I will defend myself against any type of attack on here. So you need to do is tell 'those' posters on here to stop directly their attacks on me. If they stop I will not comment back.

rockie29 6 years, 6 months ago

I am here for the people of Steamboat. I am thinking of having my own show on radio, to report on the rise in crime in steamboat. Get ready folks!

id04sp 6 years, 6 months ago

Has anyone else seen the movie, "Disturbia?" There's a kid in the movie who's on house arrest for assaulting his teacher at school. Anyway, he can't go more than 100 feet from the house or his ankle bracelet alerts the cops, who are poised to show up and take him to real jail if he violates the house arrest.

Okay, NOW, imagine that kid had a computer and nothing else to do . . . .

Remind you of anyone?

nmypinon 6 years, 6 months ago

Justa: I agree what ever happen to the topic at hand here THE RECORD ? Lets get back to the good ol'days when there was fun on here instead of all the he said she said. And who's who! This has really gone down hill fast. I used to love getting on here & reading/chatting about the daily grind. But this bickering has gotten so STUPID that anymore I might read it once day.

Brant McLaughlin 6 years, 6 months ago

No kidding pinion. I agree. I just counted and it looks like Rockie and his alter egos have 38 posts. I made a comment the other day in one of the other record threads that I thought the bickering was actually entertaining and he jumped all over me.

meethinks 6 years, 6 months ago

I am afraid (such hateful things being said.... )cant we all just enjoy the comments about the RECORD? I personally enjoy the on going commentary, but I can do with out the petty name calling. If one cant see the humour in some of these reports, well, maybe this isn't the right discussion for that individual. I still want to know if the runaway husband came home. Does anyone know? HA!

jeep 6 years, 6 months ago