Tom Ross' column appears in Steamboat Today. Contact him at 970-871-4205 or tross@SteamboatToday.com.
Find more columns by Tom here.
Steamboat Springs - Entry-level and medium-priced homes recently listed through the Steamboat Multiple Listing Service include a three-bedroom single-family home at 260 Fourth St. in Yampa.
Donna Corrigan of Upper Yampa Realty has the 1,260-square-foot home on the market for $229,000.
The home sits on a 0.22-acre lot with room to build a garage. Its features include a gas log stove to help heat the home.
- Kelda Combs Wall of Colorado Group Realty in Steamboat has listed a three-bedroom home on Pine Street in Milner for $459,000. The three-bedroom home was built in 2007 and has two full baths. Extras include stainless steel appliances and hickory cabinets. It has an unfinished basement.
- Cheryl Foote of Prudential Steamboat Realty has just listed a freshly remodeled two-bedroom condo at The Pines for $355,000. The remodel added slate tile, hardwood floors and new appliances and countertops. It offers a patio opening onto a grassy courtyard.
- Jack Giessinger of Bear River Realty has listed a two-bedroom townhouse in the Golden Meadows neighborhood of Hayden for $165,000. Built in 1980, it has a one-car garage and comprises 969 square feet.
- Joan Conroy of Steamboat Village Brokers has listed a three-bedroom single-family home in Fairview for $635,000. Built in 1985 and remodeled in 2002, it has mature landscaping and is a short walk to the Bud Werner Memorial Library and the Yampa River Core Trail. The home has two storage sheds and an office.
- Penny Fletcher of Colorado Group Downtown is offering a 2,068-square-foot single-family home in the Spruce Knoll subdivision for $765,000. It has mountain views and includes three bonus rooms.
- One of the least expensive homes on the market right now is a well-cared-for mobile home close to town in the West Acres neighborhood.
It is listed by Susan Ross of Coldwell Banker Silver Oak for $69,000. It has three bedrooms and two full baths in 938 square feet. The property is in the Soda Creek school district and offers a small shop with electricity, as well as a storage shed.