Big powder greets holiday skiers
Snow expected to continue into the weekend
Updated December 23, 2008 at 2:37 p.m.
- For local weather conditions and recent coverage of Steamboat Springs weather, visit SteamboatToday.com/weather
- View webcams of Steamboat Springs at SteamboatToday.com/webcams
- For weather information from the National Weather Service, including storm warnings and advisories, visit www.wrh.noaa.gov/
- The Colorado Department of Transportation provides road conditions, closures and traffic cameras at www.cotrip.org. For travel information by phone, call 511 from anywhere in Colorado or dial 303-639-1111.
- Find information about avalanche danger and conditions at the Colorado Avalanche Information Center website: www.avalanche.state.co.us.
More like this story
- Powerful storm to exit Steamboat by Thursday afternoon but not before dumping as much as 2 1/2 feet at ski area
- Snow expected through Thursday
- Mountain tallies 31 inches of snow since Saturday
- Snowy forecast precedes Presidents Day weekend in Steamboat Springs
- Heavy snow on top of leftover Thanksgiving ice storm results in avalanche warning