Big powder greets holiday skiers
Snow expected to continue into the weekend
Updated December 23, 2008 at 2:37 p.m.
- For local weather conditions and recent coverage of Steamboat Springs weather, visit SteamboatToday.com/weather
- View webcams of Steamboat Springs at SteamboatToday.com/webcams
- For weather information from the National Weather Service, including storm warnings and advisories, visit www.wrh.noaa.gov/
- The Colorado Department of Transportation provides road conditions, closures and traffic cameras at www.cotrip.org. For travel information by phone, call 511 from anywhere in Colorado or dial 303-639-1111.
- Find information about avalanche danger and conditions at the Colorado Avalanche Information Center website: www.avalanche.state.co.us.
More like this story
- Snow to taper off by midday, but cool weather sticking around
- Avalanche danger reaches peak
- Snowy forecast precedes Presidents Day weekend in Steamboat Springs
- National Weather Service forecasts 17 to 33 inches of snow in Steamboat's Park Range by Wednesday
- Storm could bring Steamboat powder days, avalanche danger