Sunday, April 27
12:06 a.m. After a traffic stop at mile marker 51 on Routt County Road 131, officers transported two girls to their destination.
9:11 a.m. Vandalism was reported in the 30000 block of Sagebrush Trail in Stagecoach. Someone tagged Eagle's Nest Condos with pink paint. A report was taken.
9:19 a.m. A suspicious vehicle was reported on Routt County Road 80 in Hayden. A blue Ford Escort was parked in the reporting party's sheep shed. The vehicle's owner returned after the deputy arrived on the scene.
9:29 a.m. A theft was reported in the 80 block of Anglers Drive. A bench reportedly was taken from in front of the Kum N Go. Police took a report.
9:30 a.m. A suspicious incident was reported in the 46000 block of Routt County Road 46. A woman was found wandering around in the reporting party's front yard without a coat. A deputy arrived and gave the woman a coat and water. The fire department was called to the scene to check on her.
11:47 a.m. Two black poodles were reported at large in the 2100 block of Mount Werner Circle. Authorities contacted a party who was missing two dogs matching the description. They were returned to the owner, who was given a ticket for having a dog at large.
12:05 p.m. A burglary alarm was reported in the 1600 block of 13th Street. A door was open, and the owner was present. Everything was fine.
3:56 p.m. Vandalism was reported in the 500 block of Lincoln Avenue. The caller reported that about seven children had just tore out a "diagonal parking" sign on the Fifth Street side of Lincoln. Police took a report and are investigating.
5:07 p.m. A person reported a bicycle theft at the Steamboat Springs Police Department. Police took a report.
6:25 p.m. Police responded to an animal complaint at Walton Pond Apartments. A stray husky was taken to the animal shelter.
6:42 p.m. Police assisted in an ambulance request in the 300 block of Park Avenue. A 50-year-old woman was having abdominal pain and was vomiting. She was hospitalized.
10:48 p.m. Police assisted Atmos Energy on a report of a gas leak in the 1700 block of Central Park Drive at the Village Inn. Three people were in the restaurant, and the odor of gas was coming and going. Atmos was on the scene; the leak was repaired.