The Record for Feb. 18

— Sunday, Feb. 18

1:40 a.m. During a traffic stop at Steamboat Boulevard and Rockies Way, a Steamboat Springs Police Department officer arrested a 30-year-old Steamboat woman on suspicion of misdemeanor charges including driving under the influence of alcohol and driving a vehicle with defective headlamps.

3:54 a.m. A sexual assault was reported in Steamboat. Police are investigating the incident.

9:31 a.m. A man reported theft in the 3400 block of Spring Valley Drive.

9:48 a.m. A man reported a gas skip on Anglers Drive.

10:00 a.m. An ambulance was requested in the 2900 block of West Acres Drive.

11:13 a.m. A car accident was reported in the 3400 block of Spring Valley Drive.

1:06 p.m. A man reported theft in the 2300 block of Mount Werner Circle.

2:03 p.m. A woman made an animal complaint in the 800 block of Pine Street.

3:18 p.m. A woman reported theft in the 2300 block of Mount Werner Circle.

4:26 p.m. A man reported a car accident in the 2800 block of Burgess Creek Road.

5:28 p.m. A woman reported found property in the 1300 block of Anglers Drive.

6:38 p.m. During a traffic stop at 12th Street and Lincoln Avenue, police arrested a 48-year-old Steamboat woman on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol and driving an uninsured vehicle.

7:36 p.m. A man requested an ambulance in the 1300 block of Lincoln Avenue.

11:19 p.m. A man reported harassment in the 1800 block of Ski Time Square.

Comments

whyquestion 7 years, 2 months ago

why aren't broken nose on oc main street reported????1:00am ambulance call??????

whyquestion 7 years, 2 months ago

why are other ambulnce calls reported??????like the one at 7:36pm???????

ihatestupidpeople 7 years, 2 months ago

ah because he is a reporter they only return them when they want to talk to you

mtzirkel 7 years, 2 months ago

Probably because he's either buying or eating a sausage McMuffin or on his way to totally tear up Buddy's Run/Rainbow/Tomahawk. Yee haw!! Not gonna get my jeans or Cowboys sweatshirt wet today, I can FEEL it, y'all!! ...

What happened to the Big Blogski anyway, btw

JustSomeJoe 7 years, 2 months ago

wow mtzirkel. You enjoy making fun of others, apropos of nothing, eh? Did Scott run over your cat? Or maybe mommy and daddy didn't hug you enough when you were a kid?

mtzirkel 7 years, 2 months ago

Which Pilot employee are you, "Joe"? It was a joke. The guy writes a blog about going to McDonald's to eat sausage egg McMuffins before cruising the groomers. Plus he's from Texas. Lighten up. I'm sure your boss at the Pilot understands it's just a joke. Maybe he'll give you a hug, Little Joe, so you can relax. But since we've got you, what happened to the Big Blogski, anyway? It was so interesting and informative. Can you ask around there at the Pilot?

cantstandit 7 years, 2 months ago

THIS IS A COMMUNIST PAPER!! NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!

JQPUBLIC 7 years, 2 months ago

They quit reporting OC calls when a certain ex-mayor hand picked her "just look the other way" PD. She and her elected cronies had bar problems called in on cell phones to keep from going through dispatch. They must have believed that if they kept it away from the public they could continue to say there was no crime in OC therefore the "cop" could continue to do nothing. (Now she has do nothing Wall for back up while she does nothing). Come on Scott, aren't these public records, some of us would like to know exactly what the OCPD does for a living. To the OC Board of Trustees (and bar owning mayor), are you trying to keep the public in the dark too?

JustSomeJoe 7 years, 2 months ago

mtzirkel - I moved here five years ago and don't even know scott or work at the paper. I just thought you were rude and called you out on it. Your comment smacked of the same crap I read from all the other rude people on this board. Sorry I didn't get your joke.

JustSomeJoe 7 years, 2 months ago

OK mtzirkel, you are just too smart for me. You saw straight through my subterfuge. Your jokes are above my head and there's no hiding the truth from you. You are a beacon of truthiness, seeing the right everywhere, that's what I'm talking about! I will have to resign from the paper since you outed me. You will know its me when the next employee resigns.