Oak Creek: A small town with lots to see and do
Monday, May 31, 2004
- May 29, July 17, Aug. 7, Sept. 4 -- Oak Creek Concert Series. The series premiers this year, with each concert sporting live music and food and drinks at Decker Park in downtown Oak Creek.
* June 5 -- Oak Creek's Community Yard Sale. Many residents bring out their treasures for this all-day event.
* June 26 -- Taste of South Routt. Local restaurants come out and sell the meals for which Oak Creek is famous. There are games and vendor booths.
* June 28 -- Great Race Stopover. The Great Race stops in Oak Creek, and local residents will have an antique car show.
* Sept. 4-6 -- Oak Creek's Labor Day. This weekend is a big tradition in Oak Creek and offers non-stop activities including a parade, concerts, food and vendor booths.