- Incredible Steamboat Sneakers, at the Igloo: Kids entering First or Second grades in the fall of 2003; Monday--Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. One overnight during the summer; $26/day plus campout fees as indicated on calendar. Fee includes two snacks/day.
- Steamboat Explorers Camp At Howelsen Lodge Fireplace Room: Kids entering third or fourth grades in the fall of 2003; Monday--Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Two over nights during the summer -- fees and locations vary; $26/day plus campout fees as indicated on calendar. Fee includes two snacks/day.
- Rocky Mountain Adventure Club at Howelsen Lodge Fireplace Room: Kids entering fifth or sixth grades in the fall of 2003. Monday--Friday from 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Three camp outs will be offered -- fees and locations vary; $23/day plus campout fees as indicated on calendar. Fee includes afternoon snack.
- Steamboat Mini-Sprouts at Howelsen Beach Playground and Brooklyn Park: Your toddler will make friends, socialize, play games and learn while exploring the great outdoors. June 9-Aug. 15; Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:15 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. For youth 2 1/2 to 5 1/2 years old (Must be 2 1/2 years old by June 10 and toilet trained); $10/day, includes snack.
Summer youth programs
Sunday, June 1, 2003
More like this story
- Steamboat briefs: Local sustainability meeting follows CC4E updates
- Steamboat brief: Registration is open for Steamboat summer camps
- Steamboat briefs: Film, talk about conservation gardening hosted at library
- Steamboat briefs: City to email survey for feedback on Howelsen
- Sports programs abound in Steamboat