Age: 50 years old
Occupation: Assistant Chief of Police Steamboat Springs Police Department
Place of Birth: Madison, Wis. raised in Orange County, California
1. When did you move to Routt County and what brought you here?
I moved to Routt County in 1977 to work with the Steamboat Ski Patrol.
2. What are the best and least favorite things about living in Routt County?
The best thing about living in Routt County is that it's a safe place to raise kids and there are good people that live here.
The worst thing about living in Routt County is the cold and the snow, besides the fact that it's a long way from the ocean.
3. If you could invite any four people to dinner, who would they be and why?
I would invite Mick Jagger because I would want to talk about his experience with the Rolling Stones; Madonna because she's a wild thing; Davey Crockett because I would want to talk about his life and the Alamo; Wyatt
Earp because I would want to hear stories about the Old West.
4. Who is the most famous person you have ever met and how did you meet him/her?
I have not met anyone famous.
5. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
To arrest Osama bin Laden, collect the $25 million and transport him to New York
and turn him over to the N.Y.P.D.
I would live in a Spanish-style house on the beach at the Ranch in Santa Barbara County with my family.
Me, my family and my friends would stay young forever.
6. If you could travel to any place where would you go and why?
I would go to Europe with my wife to tour the country on our motorcycles in search of the best pub.
7. What is the most rewarding part of your job?
To be part of an organization that provides our community with a police department they can trust and be proud of.
Book: "Lonesome Dove"
Songs: "Hotel California," Eagles; "Midnight Rambler," Rolling Stones; "Stairway to Heaven," Led Zeppelin.
Color: Navy blue
Food: Mexican food
Sport to watch: Surfing
Vacation spot: Southern California coast
Recreational activities: Motorcycle riding
Pet: Black Lab and German shepherd
Movie: "Endless Summer"
Magazine: "Thunder Press"
TV Show: "Then Came Bronson"
Do you know someone
interesting who you would like to see profiled? Call Kelly Silva at 871-4204 or email her at email@example.com