September 8, 2016
Fiesta Jalisco's authentic Mexican food and atmosphere is now also available downtown at Vaqueros Restaurant and Taqueria at 730 Lincoln Ave.
The restaurant enjoys Fiesta Jalisco's same original family recipes, combined with great service and atmosphere.
"We brought the same theme downtown," says owner Mario Rodriguez.
Vaqueros adds new items such as meat- and cheese-stuffed empanadas topped with sour cream and tomatillo sauce; shrimp ceviche; and tacos made from tripe and beef tongue.
Everything is made fresh daily from scratch, from enchilada plates and rellenos to homemade specialty soups and chicken and carne asada offerings, which you can wash down with original margaritas that you can refill yourself from an over-sized pourer.
Recommended Stories For You
Vaqueros also offers homemade salads, children's meals, daily specials and more.
Inside you'll find an authentic Mexican vaquero, or cowboy, atmosphere, making you feel right at home in Steamboat. Mexican cowboy artwork adorns the walls, as do lariats and other ranch items.
"It brings the feel of Fiesta Jalisco downtown," Rodriguez says.
ZEST is a sponsored feature in Explore Steamboat magazine. The magazine publishes in the summer and winter each year. Advertisers can purchase a one- or two-page spread in the ZEST section of the magazine. The purchase includes a photo shoot, write-up and layout of their pages. As an added benefit, each story is published in one edition of Steamboat Today’s Friday Explore section during the same season and also online.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Steamboat Whiskey Company gives Warrior Whiskey bottle 45 to 45th president, Donald Trump
- Stuck snowmobiler spends the night in Steamboat backcountry
- Couple parked in secluded parking lot warned for public indecency: The Record for Jan. 15, 2018
- Cowboy Downhill brings spills, thrills to Steamboat Ski Area slopes
- Routt County Treasurer Brita Horn claims she called campaign strategists from her office to book them for a conference