ZEST: The Tap House Sports Bar & Grill
September 15, 2016
Perfect for families and fans alike, The Tap House Sports Bar & Grill offers 21 beers on tap, fresh food, and fun in the heart of downtown. They have 14 new apps, entrees and desserts people of all ages will enjoy like the Chicken Fried Bacon, Cuban Reuben Sandwich and Mountain Monkey Bread.
With a the-more-the merrier ambiance, The Tap House is the perfect place to bring your team in after the big game, or to watch the big game. The main dining area is able to accommodate groups of up to 100 people and smaller groups can be seated in the bar area.
The Tap House also offers live trivia on Wednesdays, arcade games for the kids and the best sports memorabilia collection in town. With over 50 TVs and weekly specials that include half-price wings on Tuesdays, kids eat free on Thursdays and a daily happy hour from 3 to 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. to midnight, you’re always going to have the best seat in the house at the best price in town.
The Tap House is known for its five-time Best of the Boat award-winning wings, which come in 16 flavors, but that’s not the only thing you’ll find on their menu. Traditional sports grill food items you can find at the Tap House include mac n’ cheese bites, buttermilk breaded chicken fingers, hand cut steak fries, 10 variations of their 1/2-pound certified Angus Smashed Burgers, the Triple Crown Club sandwich and more.
During the summer and ski season, The Tap House kicks its menu up a notch adding favorites like Flat Iron Steak, Fish & Chips, a Crock of Chili and Pork Carnitas. Make sure and save room for dessert, options now include golden and chocolate fried Oreos, a baked-to-order cowboy cookie, and a Ski Town Sundae that’s topped with bacon brittle.
Recommended Stories For You
ZEST is a sponsored feature in Explore Steamboat magazine. The magazine publishes in the summer and winter each year. Advertisers can purchase a one- or two-page spread in the ZEST section of the magazine. The purchase includes a photo shoot, write-up and layout of their pages. As an added benefit, each story is published in one edition of Steamboat Today’s Friday Explore section during the same season and also online.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Noodles & More Saigon Cafe: Authentic Fresh Food
- Halloween weekend in Steamboat Springs appeals to all ghosts and ghouls
- Uber’s transportation service makes it to Steamboat Springs
- Looking back, 17 years of CMC’s annual haunted house fundraiser
- Series of lakes atop Buffalo Pass provides easy, beautiful hikes
- Steamboat Emergency Center scheduled to open mid-November, hoping to offer residents another option for care
- New single-family homes 22 miles west of Steamboat signal evolving housing market
- Band aid found in au jus at Steamboat hospital cafeteria prompted concerns
- Real estate transactions: October 13 to 19, 2017
- Hayden man injured in crash in critical condition