July 19, 2016
Summertime dining doesn't get any better than Saddles at the Sheraton Steamboat Resort.
Nestled against the base of Mount Werner, the restaurant offers some of the best views in town. The green grass-covered slopes of Mount Werner accompanied by the flowing sound of Burgess Creek provide the perfect backdrop for your summertime outing.
Expansive views and the premier mountain location, make Saddles the hot spot for lunch, dinner and late night lounging. It's also a great social space to meet for specialty drinks, beer and wine after a full day of mountain activities. For the kids, it also offers a game room with shuffleboard, billiards and foosball.
When it comes to dining, Saddles relies on the expertise of executive chef Scott Przymus, who brings a Colorado-based theme to his concoctions, from succulent appetizers to scrumptious entrees.
"We incorporate seasonal fare into a variety of our dishes throughout the year," says Przymus, touting everything from Palisade peaches to local artisan cheeses.
Recommended Stories For You
Przymus also works with local farm co-ops for sourcing, as well as local ranches for such meats as beef, elk, buffalo and venison.
"We utilize a lot of great Colorado products in our dishes," he says.
Lunch starts daily at 11 a.m. with happy hour following from 4 to 6 p.m. and dinner going late until 11 p.m. All menus serve an array of shared plates, small plates, sandwiches, salads and entrees.
"It's a great spot, with a great location, staff and ambiance," Przymus says. "And the food is even better."
ZEST is a sponsored feature in Explore Steamboat magazine. The magazine publishes in the summer and winter each year. Advertisers can purchase a one- or two-page spread in the ZEST section of the magazine. The purchase includes a photo shoot, write-up and layout of their pages. As an added benefit, each story is published in one edition of Steamboat Today’s Friday Explore section during the same season and also online.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Noodles & More Saigon Cafe: Authentic Fresh Food
- Halloween weekend in Steamboat Springs appeals to all ghosts and ghouls
- Uber’s transportation service makes it to Steamboat Springs
- Looking back, 17 years of CMC’s annual haunted house fundraiser
- Series of lakes atop Buffalo Pass provides easy, beautiful hikes
- Steamboat Emergency Center scheduled to open mid-November, hoping to offer residents another option for care
- New single-family homes 22 miles west of Steamboat signal evolving housing market
- Band aid found in au jus at Steamboat hospital cafeteria prompted concerns
- Real estate transactions: October 13 to 19, 2017
- Hayden man injured in crash in critical condition