ZEST: Mambo Italiano
August 9, 2016
Mambo Italiano, located in the heart of Steamboat Springs, offers a unique and unforgettable dining experience year round.
Featuring Italian-inspired rustic cuisine with a fresh new menu, an award-winning wine list, helpful staff and lively atmosphere, Mambo’s is "always delicious, always fun and always a great choice.” Mambo’s provides a full range of menu selections from old family recipes and chef-inspired specials to extensive gluten-free and seasonal options.
Steamboat Today calls Mambo’s "one of Steamboat Springs' most established Italian restaurants," and Mambo's has been voted Best in the Boat for several consecutive years.
Mambo's has been an institution in Steamboat since 2007 and is a favorite of locals and tourists alike. It boasts the best happy hour in town and locally sourced and seasonally inspired dishes ranging from small plates such as chile-glazed octopus, roasted beets with ricotta and pistachios to a new focus on fresh house-made pastas and locally sourced proteins and produce.
Come and see why locals voted Mambo's Best of the Boat.
Recommended Stories For You
Mambo's is open daily with happy hour from 4 to 5:30 p.m. with half price specialty cocktails and $3 drafts and half price pizza (dine-in only).
ZEST is a sponsored feature in Explore Steamboat magazine. The magazine publishes in the summer and winter each year. Advertisers can purchase a one- or two-page spread in the ZEST section of the magazine. The purchase includes a photo shoot, write-up and layout of their pages. As an added benefit, each story is published in one edition of Steamboat Today’s Friday Explore section during the same season and also online.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Steamboat Whiskey Company gives Warrior Whiskey bottle 45 to 45th president, Donald Trump
- Stuck snowmobiler spends the night in Steamboat backcountry
- Couple parked in secluded parking lot warned for public indecency: The Record for Jan. 15, 2018
- Cowboy Downhill brings spills, thrills to Steamboat Ski Area slopes
- Routt County Treasurer Brita Horn claims she called campaign strategists from her office to book them for a conference