Yule Log Clue No. 8
December 19, 2011
At a glance
■ The 3-foot-long, 50-pound log is hidden somewhere in Steamboat Springs and marked “Yule Log” in red writing
■ Clues will lead readers on a virtual journey from the spot of last year’s log at Dr. Rich Weiss Park.
■ Clues are listed in Happenings in the Steamboat Today each weekday morning for 10 days or until the log is found.
■ When the log is found, alert the Tread of Pioneers Museum immediately at 970-879-2214. The log must be presented in person to claim the prizes.
Dec. 6, 2011: Steamboat Springs Yule Log tradition continues Thursday
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Bear tries to break into doughnut delivery vehicle in Steamboat Springs
- Man who died after fleeing Steamboat police drowned
- Man who died in Yampa River identified as Steamboat Springs IT worker
- From the Editor: Steamboat Today launches new website
- Steamboat Parks and Rec Commission OKs new off-leash dog areas