Tour de Steamboat ride includes a storied history
July 17, 2012
If you go
What: Eighth annual Tour de Steamboat
When: Starts at 7 a.m. Saturday at Little Toots Park
To register: Registration is open until 11:59 p.m. Wednesday at http://www.tourdesteambo…
People also can register from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. Friday at Ski Haus.
What: Benefit Dinner by Prudential Steamboat Realty
When: 6 to 9 p.m. Friday at Torian Plum tent
Tickets: $30 and are available at Prudential until Friday. People also can buy them through the http://www.tourdesteambo… website.
About: Includes dinner, drinks and a silent auction. People can buy raffle tickets to win a Eriksen Cycles custom road frame. Tickets are $10 each or 11 for $100.
They also are selling 100 tickets for $100 each for a grand prize. The grand prize includes a trip and airfare to one of seven places around the world. Those who don’t win automatically get a bottle of wine priced between $20 and $120.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Bear tries to break into doughnut delivery vehicle in Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Parks and Rec Commission OKs new off-leash dog areas
- Buffalo Pass Road too rugged? Forest Service officials eye improvements
- Sweetwater Grill is sold; new concept to open in May
- Silverthorne police request residents take shelter