Tickets on sale for Literary Sojourn
April 29, 2010
Steamboat Springs — Literary Sojourn will be Oct. 2 at the Sheraton Steamboat Resort. Steamboat Springs’ 18th annual festival of readers and authors features Dan Chaon, Chris Cleave, Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni, Wally Lamb and Lori Lansens, with master of ceremonies Frank Delaney. Tickets are on sale online, or at Epilogue Book Co., Off the Beaten Path Bookstore and the Bud Werner Memorial Library. Visit http://www.literarysojourn.org for more details about the event, author biographies and complete reading lists.
Tickets cost $75 until Sept. 14. Call the library at 970-879-0240 for more information.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- David Ihde: No one owes you a place to live in Steamboat
- Tiny house projects proposed in Hayden, Oak Creek
- City disagrees with Steamboat Ski Area over occupancy limit at employee housing complex
- Steamboat fireworks guru Tim Borden makes pumpkins go boom
- Steamboat residents rally to try and save Yampa River Queen