The Rusted Porch in Steamboat to open full-time Monday
November 11, 2011
Steamboat Springs — The Rusted Porch, an "American comfort food" restaurant in Wildhorse Marketplace, is set to open full-time Monday for lunch and dinner, co-owner Kerry Shea said.
Shea, who with partners Brent Pearson and Malcolm Scott also own Cruisers Sub Shop and the soon-to-open McKnights Irish Pub, said the restaurant would be open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. until the hours expand during ski season.
Cruisers, which opened in early October, plans to start serving breakfast at 7 a.m. Friday, Shea said. He said the sub shop's breakfast would include grab-and-go fare that patrons could get on the way to Steamboat Ski Area.
Shea said McKnights, in the space occupied by the problem-plagued Kyteler's Irish Pub, is scheduled for a mid- to late-December opening.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Steamboat’s oldest downtown bar and restaurant listed for sale for $1
- Steamboat ski shop’s customers can now get tuned up while they get a tune up
- Former Steamboat City Council President accused of trying to intimidate a fellow council member from speaking out on housing project
- Witness who saw woman being brutally assaulted by boyfriend recognized as hero
- Uber incident in Vail sparks statewide investigation, ends in $8.9 million fine