The Record for May 31
June 2, 2011
Steamboat Springs — 12:50 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers stopped a car and arrested a 28-year-old Steamboat Springs woman on suspicion of driving while ability impaired.
1:37 a.m. Officers were called to a report of a bear at Locust Court and Cherry Drive. The bear was gone when officers arrived.
3:27 a.m. Officers found a bear going through trash in the 300 block of Lincoln Avenue. They chased the bear away.
8:36 a.m. Routt County Sheriff's Office deputies were called to a report of a dog loose in the 41500 block of Routt County Road 36.
10:36 a.m. Officers were called to a report of a dog that was hit by a car at Lincoln Avenue and Old Fish Creek Falls Road. The dog's owner took it to the veterinarian.
2:16 p.m. Deputies were called to a report of a baseball bat stolen in Steamboat Springs.
Recommended Stories For You
2:50 p.m. Deputies were called to a report of an email scam in the 54800 block of C.R. 129.
2:54 p.m. Deputies were called to a report of a truck leaking oil near mile marker 52 on Colorado Highway 131.
2:59 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a mountain bike stolen at Seventh Street and Lincoln Avenue.
3:06 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a one-car, noninjury crash in the 1300 block of Dream Island Plaza. Officers issued a ticket for unsafe backing.
3:17 p.m. Deputies were called to a report of a trailer stolen sometime during the winter in the 57400 block of C.R. 62.
4:55 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a $200 bike stolen in the 700 block of Amethyst Drive.
5:07 p.m. Officers were called to a report of someone receiving suspicious phone calls in the 700 block of Lincoln Avenue.
5:39 p.m. Deputies were called to a report of a horse on railroad tracks near U.S. Highway 40.
5:54 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a mother and son arguing in the 2600 block of Honeysuckle Lane.
8:15 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a man who was upset at a restaurant in the 1800 block of Central Park Drive because a server stopped serving the man alcohol. Officers escorted the man off the property and gave him a trespassing warning.
8:37 p.m. Officers helped Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue with an ambulance request in the 400 block of Tamarack Drive.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Noodles & More Saigon Cafe: Authentic Fresh Food
- Steamboat local recalls May 10, 1996, disaster on Mount Everest
- Halloween weekend in Steamboat Springs appeals to all ghosts and ghouls
- Looking back, 17 years of CMC’s annual haunted house fundraiser
- Series of lakes atop Buffalo Pass provides easy, beautiful hikes
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- Homeless chef suspected of dealing heroin in Routt County
- New single-family homes 22 miles west of Steamboat signal evolving housing market
- New emergency room hoping to offer Steamboat residents another option for care
- Steamboat Springs teens missing since Monday found safe