Strings Music Festival’s opening winter performances sell out
December 20, 2011
Steamboat Springs — The two opening dates of Strings Music Festival's winter series have sold out.
Performances of the Jim Gamble Puppet Production's family holiday show of "The Nutcracker" and Grammy Award-winning pianist George Winston are scheduled at the Strings Music Pavilion on Thursday and Friday, respectively.
The George Winston concert has a full waiting list.
Strings Music Festival officials said there is a possibility that some tickets will become available for "The Nutcracker." Anyone interested in tickets can call the box office at 970-879-5056 starting at 9 a.m. on the day of the show.
Strings continues its holiday theme this winter with an appearance from soul and folk musicians Ruthie Foster and Paul Thorn on Valentine's Day and a lively Celtic show with the Tartan Terrors on St. Patrick's Day. Visit http://www.stringsmusicfestival.com for more information and tickets.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- David Ihde: No one owes you a place to live in Steamboat
- City disagrees with Steamboat Ski Area over occupancy limit at employee housing complex
- Steamboat residents rally to try and save Yampa River Queen
- Steamboat fireworks guru Tim Borden makes pumpkins go boom
- Steamboat sees 17 $1M homes sell in September