Steamboat’s Old Town Hot Springs hosts class, club
April 13, 2012
Steamboat Springs — ■ The Old Town Hot Springs hosts the Tax Relief Soak with half-price admission to pools Sunday. A Tax Relief yoga class is free to members and half-price to nonmembers Sunday, as well.
■ The deadline to sign up for the Triathlon Club is Monday. Coaches are Amy Charity, Glen Light, Amy Ackerman and Zach Ruppel. For more information, call 970-879-1828, ext. 311, or visit http://www.oldtownhotsprings.org.
■ The Poochy Paddle is April 22. The cost $5 per dog in advance or $10 on the day of the event. Enter at the back gate. Bring a dog food donation for the animal shelter. For details, call 970-879-1828, ext. 0.
■ The Old Town Hot Springs pools will be intermittently closed for spring cleaning. The lap pool will be closed after the Poochy Paddle April 22 through April 30. The hot pool will be closed April 23 to 25. All pools are closed April 23 to 24 so the decks can be sealed.
■ A lifeguarding class is offered from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. May 5 and 6 and May 12 and 13. Participants must be 15 years old and pass a swim test to be eligible. Upon completion, American Red Cross certifications will be issued in lifeguarding/first aid and CPR/AED for lifeguards and administering emergency oxygen. The cost is $150. Register at the front desk. For more information, contact Sam Huff at 970-879-1828, ext. 311, or email@example.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Rabbit Ears Peak erosion goes viral on social media and spurs some to ponder new names
- Steamboat Free Summer Concert Series Guide: The band rundown of 2017 headliners
- Woman drinks cleaning solution: The Record for Tuesday, June 20, 2017
- Closure area addresses illegal trails on Buffalo Mountain
- U.S. News names Steamboat Springs among top 15 small towns to visit in the USA