Steamboat’s Moots named Colorado Company to Watch
June 23, 2011
Steamboat Springs — Steamboat Springs-based Moots has been named a Colorado Company to Watch, according to a news release. The company has existed since 1981 and builds titanium bicycle frames.
"We are proud to be a 2011 Colorado Company to Watch awardee," Moots President Rob Mitchell said in the release. "It's exciting to join an esteemed group of Colorado businesses. I'd like to thank our dealer partners, loyal customers, and suppliers for their continued support of Moots in helping us achieve this milestone. And most importantly, I'd like to thank our employees."
The statewide program honors 50 companies a year. Moots was a finalist in 2009 before being selected this year, according to the release. It recognizes “growing companies that fuel the economic fire of the state,” the release states.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Families, police search for runaway teens from Steamboat
- Lawsuit claims former Steamboat Springs City Councilman owes former ranch owners $2.3M for unpaid loan
- Credit card skimmers found at Steamboat gas station
- Man suspected of committing wildlife crimes in Routt County
- Teen remains in critical condition after falling from fourth-floor balcony at Aspen’s Hotel Colorado