Steamboat Springs featured in New York Times travel section
December 6, 2012
Steamboat Springs — Lionel Beehner spent 36 hours in Steamboat Springs and was so happy with his experience he wrote about it in the New York Times.
Keep an eye out for our own little mountain town in the regular travel section feature 36 Hours in Sunday’s New York Times travel section.
Here are a few of the business featured in the writeup:
• Latigo Ranch
• T Bar (extra points for “ski and skinny pants”)
• Trailhead Lodge
• Steamboat Ski Area (obviously)
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Bear tries to break into doughnut delivery vehicle in Steamboat Springs
- Man who died after fleeing Steamboat police drowned
- Steamboat Parks and Rec Commission OKs new off-leash dog areas
- Buffalo Pass Road too rugged? Forest Service officials eye improvements
- Cooking With: Smell That Bread Bakery featuring its newly renovated location