Steamboat Ski Area snow report for Tuesday, Dec. 18
December 18, 2012
Sundown Express chairlift opens Tuesday with Sunshine Express and South Peak lifts providing access to the Sunshine Bowl area expected to open by week’s end. On Saturday, the Morningside chairlift is scheduled to open, as will the First Tracks program.
Past 24 hours: 10 inches at mid-mountain and 14 inches of snow at the summit.
Past 48 hours: 18 inches at mid-mountain and 24 inches of snow at the summit
Since close yesterday: 3.5 inches at mid-mountain
Base: 35 inches
Trails and lifts
10 lifts are open
67 trails are open
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Man dies after hitting elk, rolling Jeep on U.S. Highway 40
- Coroner identifies Hayden man killed in early-morning crash
- Wondering why we are seeing smoke in the Yampa Valley?
- Head of Planned Parenthood and Trump cabinet member square off during Aspen Ideas Festival
- Unusual arrests made during Steamboat MusicFest