Steamboat Ski Area named in top 20 in Conde Nast magazine
December 8, 2010
Steamboat Springs — Conde Nast Traveler named Steamboat Ski Area one of the continent's top 20 ski resorts in its annual readers' choice survey, published in the magazine's December issue.
Steamboat ranked 11th and was in the top five resorts in Colorado. Conde Nast readers have named Steamboat one of the continent's top resorts for five consecutive years.
"Whether guests are looking for the best family experience, legendary tree skiing, our famous Champagne Powder snow, or a friendly Colorado welcome, Steamboat has what skiers and snowboarders want," Chris Diamond, president of Steamboat Ski and Resort Corp., said in a Tuesday news release.
To see the rankings, visit http://www.concierge.com/cntraveler.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Steamboat’s oldest downtown bar and restaurant listed for sale for $1
- Steamboat ski shop’s customers can now get tuned up while they get a tune up
- Former Steamboat City Council President accused of trying to intimidate a fellow council member from speaking out on housing project
- Witness who saw woman being brutally assaulted by boyfriend recognized as hero
- New Thai restaurant coming to spice things up at base of Steamboat Ski Area