Steamboat Ski Area cancels Sponsorship Day on Wednesday
July 3, 2013
Steamboat Ski Area canceled Wednesday's Routt County Riders Sponsorship Day because of inclement weather.
Ski area spokeswoman Loryn Kasten said that because of the weather, they made the decision to cancel.
Kasten said there aren't any current plans to reschedule the event, but the ski area planned to allow Routt County Riders members the $15 specialty tickets for one day that they can use this season.
She also said the ski area is looking into making a donation to the Routt County Riders trail maintenance group.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Steamboat’s oldest downtown bar and restaurant listed for sale for $1
- New owner takes the reins at Steamboat’s Ore House steakhouse
- Steamboat Ski Area announces terrain for Opening Day on Wednesday
- Steamboat ski shop’s customers can now get tuned up while they get a tune up
- Utah ski resorts giddy over 2 seasons of record visitation and Olympic bid, but worried by DUI law