Steamboat seminar to help potential small-business owners get started
September 17, 2011
A First Steps Seminar to help prepare potential small-business owners about what it's like to go into business on their own is from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesday in Bogue Hall Room 300 on the Colorado Mountain College campus. The free workshop is designed for people who have not started a business, and it will help them answer questions such as: Who are my customers and how many are out there? How do I build a revenue/sales forecast? How much money will I need to start my business? What resources are available to help me with the planning process?
For more information, call Randy Rudasics, manager of the CMC Small Business Resource Center, at 970-870-4491.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- New owner takes the reins at Steamboat’s Ore House steakhouse
- Steamboat base area condo project re-enters city planning process with new design
- Jail Report for Nov. 12 to Nov. 18, 2017
- Rams can’t corral Mustangs’ rally, fall 38-28 in state semifinal game
- Van Life: Who’s behind the wheel, what they’re up to and where local van life might be headed